Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More options to train your pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
I think that pets should have a way to battle each other. Just like in Pirate101. It would only be fair since the idea was introduced here first. But some might thinking that they only battle in Pirate101 because that's how you duel as well. And that's fine, it doesn't need to be paw to paw combat. It can be just like Wizard101 battling. Where the pets use spells to duel, or maybe just "pet spells" so it fits in better. Hope this becomes a thing.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I'm always getting the worst pet powers! When i got my enchanted armament i was so excited when i saw all the cool abilities. There were only 2 things that were bad. I got both.

- Reed The Wizard

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
If your pet has wings you should be able to fly it and if not, ride it.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Chaos125 on Jan 29, 2009 wrote:
It would be great if you can allow to buy the pets specialized armor or outfits that raises special attributes along with having the pets able to have there own HP and MP along with being able to attack and some could even give you attribute boosts :D :D :D :D
That is a good idea. you have ring and stuff so why can't your pet?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
we should type names like queen Elizabeth the third

that would be cool

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
osgood3453 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:

that would be cool
Yea, I would like it if you could customize your pets names or maybe even YOUR name, but alas they would not want somebody naming their pet a bad word or something. Maybe if they added that feature they could have a filter like text chat. Like red are words that aren't allowed and white are.
-Hunter Legend Level 20 Student

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
If they added in pet fighting as minions, they should implement a option to have your pet as a minion, but you don't get their card, but they use their card, or they could have it as it is now. They pet swims next to you and you get their special card. (I said swims because I have a pet Betta Fish )

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
astro1244 wrote:
I would like pets to be a little bigger than they currently are. Also if pets could help in a battle kind of like minions. That would be great for me because im in the storm school and al my minion does is give itself sheild and taunts people wich really doesn't help.
yes i completely agree. i also dislike the storm minion.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Ophillia on Jan 29, 2009 wrote:
I would love to be able to have my pet "stay" someplace.

Then after I am finished going to town or what ever, I could teleport back to my pet :)
ooh that would be cool.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I would Like to be able to play games with him or maybe even ride my pet like a mount!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Lord of the Night on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
I would Like to be able to play games with him or maybe even ride my pet like a mount!
I like that mount idea

Anyway, i kinda would like to play with my polar fox I got it for xmas from my bff on wizards but its sad that all it does is stand next to me >-< So wt if we could like click on it and it has options we can do c:

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84 and

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I would like it if we were able to pay, say 250 crowns, to redo the pet's talent and derby choices. similar to training points, but it would be cheaper. I would also like to see a potion or the choice to pay a few crowns to increase the chances of getting rarer talents, or a specific talent.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Jan 28, 2009 wrote:
What kind of options are you interested in for training your pets?
I would like all the pets to have spells, specially made for them or not. Thanks!

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
I would just like more pet items, like Pirate101 introduced. Wizard101 only has doghouses, but I'd like to see pet beds and toys that they interact with. Would also like for them to be able to climb in the pet cannon and get fired across the room/yard.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
If we could buy accessories for our pet like clothes or some kind of furniture item that they could go into when they wanted would be adorable

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
osgood3453 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:

that would be cool
Why the third? We're still in our second, saying you're talking about England.
I'd like to add more open names, like King Frederick, King Peter, King Louis, Maria Theresa, Queen Catherine, etc.

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
It would be cool if there was a world that we could have our pets quest in, the way we do with our wizards. And like we have Malistaire, Morganthe , and Old Cob, it could be turned into Zillastaire, Draganthe, or Old Carnation. Thanks for reading

Marcus Stormblood level 100

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Oh, and they get their own gear, wands, etc.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
I like the idea of my pet staying somewhere and then porting back to it as well

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
DestinyIceSword on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
ooh that would be cool.
Yes please do this KingsIsle!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Hey I'm Emily starflower and I think it would be a great idea for there to be a world for our pets to quest in. I think it would be so cool because our wizards have done so many worlds and I think its time for our pets to do a world.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
I think pets should give a higher chance to cast or give the cards it says it would give you. I think this would be more helpful.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
I agree with blaze111314. I think it would be cool to Be able to train your pet big then ride them like a mount.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
I also think it would be cool to let the pets have there own gear and wands. And I know I've said this so many times which I'm sorry for, lol to be able to ride them when there older or bigger.
~Emily StarFlower level 79
The valorous silver archon

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Blaze111314 wrote:
I would love it if every one could train there pets until it is realy big and then ride your pet.
Training pets until they are mounts? Hey, that's an idea!