Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More options to train your pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Haley silverfist on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Deffinitly. Would the pets have mana though
The pets would have many, but more than a wizards' base mana so it's not to op.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i would say that maybe the can become mounts but during battle they will be battle pets that help you during battles.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I think that we should be able to train it tricks, like when you press space or a letter maybe it will talk or bark or make whatever sound it makes.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I have a pterodactyl pet and she will occasionally cast a storm trap. I want them to do that more often. I feel like my pet doesn't do it very often.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jan 28, 2009 wrote:
What kind of options are you interested in for training your pets?
Dunno if this has been mentioned or not But I think it would be cool if our Pet was still visible flying or walking beside us when we are on a Mount.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Blaze111314 wrote:
I would love it if every one could train there pets until it is realy big and then ride your pet.
That would be so awesome , and you could make it your own custom mount, like change the colors or patterns to match an outfit or something

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd love a pet that gives Backdraft card(s).

It would be nice if more pets could be dyed.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Yes! All of these ideas are brilliant!

I think that mounts should be deleted from the game, but when you grow a pet to max it turns into a mount

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I would REALLY enjoy having a battle between pets. For instance we wizards can play battles right? make a pet pvp! That would be sooo much fun! I'd also make a pet dress up place where you can buy pet clothes for a short amount of coins and dress your pet up! Have a fashion show contest too

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
StormSloan on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Dunno if this has been mentioned or not But I think it would be cool if our Pet was still visible flying or walking beside us when we are on a Mount.
I agree.

-Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
I cannot seem to find my perfect pet no matter how hard I try!

Any advice?

Talon Gianttail Ice level 47 atm

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
I wish my pet's could do more tricks like dancing or you could play with them

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
I would like to Spectate pet races so i can watch other win and i would like to be able to spectate them based on there ran number.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
What about mounts. If you could mount on your pet that would be awesome.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Mounting on a pet would be pretty awesome. It would also be more useful if the pets had a bigger role in fights and could become, like, minions or something. Just a thought.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I would really like it if your pet stood beside you when you had a mount equipped. Then you will look like an animal lover :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Blaze111314 wrote:
I would love it if every one could train there pets until it is realy big and then ride your pet.
That's exactly what I thought would be an awesome idea.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Flair128512 on Jan 29, 2009 wrote:
I have a series of ideas. I think that for 1. you should allow them to fight with you insted of them just standing there. that is why people don't like buying pets. the stronger the pet, the more it costs and the more it costs... that goes into my next quote...
I also think for 2. you should make the pets with higher value do tricks! ticks would be cool! i have seen that this game is based ALOT on toon town. so there are these things on toontown called doodles, they are pets and you can teach them tricks. something you could add as your oun websites is making pet shows! witch goes into my next resion...
I have played alot of games ok? like runescape, toontown,webkins,world of war craft, call of duty... i am into the medevil games though. anyway, i was thinking and wondered if you could make pet shows, i thought... maby you could earn something like tickets at the battle arena! only something different like................... coins! you could trade them in for things! and that goes into my next model idea!...
With the coins you earn for this you could customize you pet! for every pet you could buy collers, hats, shirts ( on only spacific tipes of pets. ) and other cloths.

senserily, Wolf Hawkcrafter-

PS. please make this a part of wizard 101! i am a huge fan! i play every day and i even got my mom, dad, little brother and little sister, cusin, uncle, and my grandpa to play it! I just love this game! Please?
That would be awesome and cool to dress your pets!!!

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
talon gianttail on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
I cannot seem to find my perfect pet no matter how hard I try!

Any advice?

Talon Gianttail Ice level 47 atm
Be more specific about your question.
How pets looks? - Well how would you want your pet to look like?
What pet does (stats and abilities)? - well every pet can be trained to do the same.
What spell does the pet gives? - Well what spell do you want.
All that information is required.
Now if it doesn't matter all that you. You want good pet for your self.
Then what school you are?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
I would love the game even more if u can add a pet maker machine in pet pavilion that costs 500 gold and it has the body parts of the pets in the game and u can name the species and u can choose if it has a card or if it doesn't so I would probally make a krok body with a chameleon tail with Cyclops eyes and it stands on four legs and it would have a krok head and it would have a earthquake card with it and its feet would be hellephant feet

Survivor
Aug 04, 2014
spels like if u have a pet Cyclops and play the spell the pet will play the spell and regular pet like unicorns when they are babies the have spells thanks profsser.Emma U.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Hello i am Lucas Hawkflame level 77 wizard

I would love it if pets could have an arena system and depending on their pedigree they would get a certain set of spells or you could choose your own spells and your character should be on the sidelines during the fight also. you should be able to color your pets any color you want not just set colors you can buy for certain pets such as the fierce hound

I would love if you replied

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Blaze111314 wrote:
while your idea would be nice it cannot be done think about this they've added all these mounts in packs and in the crowns store so why would they make you able to ride your pets when they have all that

Survivor
Oct 25, 2012
aman7821 wrote:
while your idea would be nice it cannot be done think about this they've added all these mounts in packs and in the crowns store so why would they make you able to ride your pets when they have all that
i agree for what fun would it be to continue wasting energy for a pet to get mega large that would take a month at leastalthough i am kind of on both sides i must admit having your loveable pet as a mount using no crowns would be astonishing but at the same time it would take so much time to do especally if you have the fishing quest wich also takes energy

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
Palo90 on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
Mounting on a pet would be pretty awesome. It would also be more useful if the pets had a bigger role in fights and could become, like, minions or something. Just a thought.
Pets as minions? That's an awesome idea! I wish I could have thought of that! -Hunter Legend School, Level 17