Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wraith And Satyr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I hatched an egg with my friend, my wraith and her saty. I dont know why but i got a Wraith again. We tried again with her forest lord pet and my wraith but still i got a wraith again. Can someone please explain why?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Trixster wrote:
I hatched an egg with my friend, my wraith and her saty. I dont know why but i got a Wraith again. We tried again with her forest lord pet and my wraith but still i got a wraith again. Can someone please explain why?

What are you trying to get? Both Forest Lord and Saytr are life school only pets. A Death student cannot equip them, so you will not be able to hatch one as a hybrid.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I don't know why either, but my death wizard has quite a few wraith pets also from her many attempts for a hybrid pet. I guess you need to find someone with a pet that has a very high pedigree.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Hybrids are not guaranteed, hatching is based on chance. It took me several tries to get a satyr/wraith hybrid. You have a chance of getting either hybrid, your wraith, or the other person's pet (if you have a wizard that can equip it).

Wraith and forest lord do not make any hybrids.