Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wow, I'm really lucky...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I'm really really lucky, I hatched an Orthrus with a Stormzilla and I got a Mythzilla on my first try! :D Only one problem: I was going for tempest hound. I haven't gotten tempest hound yet. Tempest Hound is made from Orthrus and Stormzilla, right? Or is it something else? And if I hatch my orthrus with a tempest hound is there a possibility that I'll get a tempest hound? Or of I hatch my Mythzilla with a Tempest hound? What will I get? Thank you!

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
If you hatch with a tempest hound, you will always have a chance of getting one :). I believe stormzilla and orthrus is the correct match :). Although if you are looking for a good storm pet, may I recommend farming for a spinyfish? You can defeat cuthalla in stormriven after the pylon quests. In a group of 4, you won't have much trouble defeating him and you can make good money from killing him. I was lucky and got a spinyfish in about 30 minutes. So far mine has spritely, mana gift and storm-giver. One more to go but it is really a GREAT pet with NO selfish talents! I guess none of this applies if you're not looking for a storm pet though :p. Either way the storm orthrus is a nice pet :)