Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk ice pets - your thoughts

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
There are a number of really neat creatures in Wintertusk, and since there aren't that many good ice pets in the game I thought some of them would be good additions.

What one Wintertusk creature do you think would be a really good ice pet, and why?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
There are a number of really neat creatures in Wintertusk, and since there aren't that many good ice pets in the game I thought some of them would be good additions.

What one Wintertusk creature do you think would be a really good ice pet, and why?
I would likes frost troll pet because everytime I see one there ice lol and he would give a frost troll card new mutate card oh and a yeti hybrid if you hatch the wyvern with the forest lord pet

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I would love a frost goblin pet those things are seriously cute/cool looking. I wouldnt even mind if it was bad those things are awesome lol.

And yea not that many good ice pets i think wyvern card should be different because its basically frostbite lol. But i do love how hyper the wyvern is and how he is always dancing.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I have seen the pet but I thought a mini snow angle following me would be cool

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I would love that ice wyrm underneath the tree. It looks like an Ice Drake!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009