Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why won't pet cast spritely anymore?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I worked very hard and spent a ton of cash breeding spritely into a different pet. Everything was fine until last week and now it won't cast the spell? Is my pet broken or has something been changed? Has anyone else noticed this? Seriously I've spent 700$ on this pet so I want an answer.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I managed to get a hydra spritely after 3 generations. Although Prince Boomer (he's epic btw) will sit out a few fights - I've noticed he has actually increased in his casting since last week. Sometimes 3 times in a fight when I am full health...

And it seems the same on my other ones as well: a dropped spinyfish that's epic and an aqua dragon (bred for spritely) that's ancient.

Also, my son's adult ianthine spectre (bred for spritely) seems to cast more often since last week as well.

So - sorry to say... but we have seen an increase rather than a decrease in spritely casting.

PS - Ouch on the $! Is the pet a high pedigree hybrid?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
ellielee wrote:
I managed to get a hydra spritely after 3 generations. Although Prince Boomer (he's epic btw) will sit out a few fights - I've noticed he has actually increased in his casting since last week. Sometimes 3 times in a fight when I am full health...And it seems the same on my other ones as well: a dropped spinyfish that's epic and an aqua dragon (bred for spritely) that's ancient.Also, my son's adult ianthine spectre (bred for spritely) seems to cast more often since last week as well.- sorry to say... but we have seen an increase rather than a decrease in spritely casting.PS - Ouch on the $! Is the pet a high pedigree hybrid?
thx for the reply :). My two pets took 20 hatches and epic leveling to get. Both are flamezillas, one has spritely, spell proof, fire giver, and pips and the other has spell proof, spell defy (14% resist) fire giver and sure shot. Mixing them daily trying to make the perfect pvp fire beast. Mine used to cast it quite frequently like yours then one day it stopped. Went three pvp matches and it did not cast once. Maybe it is bugged I'm not sure. I have those two pets in my backpack and 18 epic ones in my house to remind me how hard I've been working at it. Just wondering if a change was made. Guess not :s. Oh well lol, on to the next project.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009