Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why isn't there any level 9 fire pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I would like to know why isn't there any level 9 fire pet snacks?
Every school has a level 9 except fire?
All the following are level 9 snacks and give a lot of pet XP
Hambrosia (storm) 50 XP
Fancy Yogurt (ICE) 50 XP
Captain cantaloupe (Death) 45 XP
Mystic Dragon Fruit (Myth) 45 XP
Golden wheat bread (Balance) 41 XP
Cherry tomato (Life) 40 XP

Fire has a few level 8 snacks, but so do all the schools.
The best fire pet snack there are:
Green tomato 30XP
Sun fruit 25 XP
I know when you are feeding mega snacks at this level, It really makes no difference what snack you feed your pet. But don't you think it is a little unfair to all fire wizards? every little point makes a difference. I grow all my mega snacks. However, I know plenty of wizards that don't have gardens. Some of those wizards have fire pets, So every bit counts.

So please anyone, Shed some light, share some knowledge.

Thank You,
Mark Dragonleaf L70 Storm
Mark Shadowleaf L23 Fire

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It really makes no difference, every snack has two categories for a pet to like. Every pet has multiple likes also. They like a school and a type of snack. For example, Efreet pet likes Fire and Fruits/Veggies. So they like Captain Cantaloupe, Mystic Dragon Fruit and Cherry Tomato. That's more likes than many pets whose school DO have a mega snack. It really is pretty even between all schools.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Good point Stormkraker. There should be a 9 fire snack, 50exp ideally. I wish there were more ways to get Hambrosia too.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
seethe42 on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
It really makes no difference, every snack has two categories for a pet to like. Every pet has multiple likes also. They like a school and a type of snack. For example, Efreet pet likes Fire and Fruits/Veggies. So they like Captain Cantaloupe, Mystic Dragon Fruit and Cherry Tomato. That's more likes than many pets whose school DO have a mega snack. It really is pretty even between all schools.
Isn't the whole point of mega snacks to be able to train your pets as fast as possible with the least amount of snacks? If this is the case, then fire pets cant LOVE a Rank 9 snack. Sure, every school has LIKE snacks, but fire is missing a LOVE snack at rank 9. That is, what I believe, the OP is asking about. That extra XP for a LOVED snack. That being said, there are enough ways to get Mega Snacks without spending REAL money, that this isn't a big deal. I still think Fire should be able to have a loved mega snack.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dayerider on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Isn't the whole point of mega snacks to be able to train your pets as fast as possible with the least amount of snacks? If this is the case, then fire pets cant LOVE a Rank 9 snack. Sure, every school has LIKE snacks, but fire is missing a LOVE snack at rank 9. That is, what I believe, the OP is asking about. That extra XP for a LOVED snack. That being said, there are enough ways to get Mega Snacks without spending REAL money, that this isn't a big deal. I still think Fire should be able to have a loved mega snack.
Very few pets can have a loved mega snack. They have to match type and school. In order for all schools to have your wish, all pets of a school would have to like the same snack. I have many pets from all schools and I can't think of a single one that loved any of the mega snacks. Some liked them, most don't.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
here, try the link below:

www.duelist101.com/.../thepetguide/wizard101-pet-food-pet-leveling/

, for more tips onto leveling up your pet. in wizard101.

quote me if the link didn't work.