Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get that pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I found online that the boss in FireGlobe Theater in Fire Cat Alley can drop a sprite pet, and if you battle him 7-10 times you are sure to get it. Problem is I've battled him like 30 times and he still has not dropped it And it makes me even more angry because my friend tould me that the very first time she battled him she got it And this makes my so angry , below the article was a coment a person wrote and it said,
"After I read this I went to battle him. I filled up my potoin bottle and got over 2,000 coins worth in tresure cards to prepared for a battle that I thought would be a battle to the death. And guess what? I was so lucky that the first time I battled him I got not one but two sprite pets!" What I want to know is there any way I'm sure to get it

Elizabeth ThunderCoin
lvl 35 Storm Wizard

P.S. I could try hatching the pet with my friends sprite, but her sprite is still a baby and it costs a lot of money to hatch a pet, plus since the sprite could be considered a rare pet so that makes it cost even more money

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
spiderwings365 wrote:
I found online that the boss in FireGlobe Theater in Fire Cat Alley can drop a sprite pet, and if you battle him 7-10 times you are sure to get it. Problem is I've battled him like 30 times and he still has not dropped it And it makes me even more angry because my friend tould me that the very first time she battled him she got it And this makes my so angry , below the article was a coment a person wrote and it said,
"After I read this I went to battle him. I filled up my potoin bottle and got over 2,000 coins worth in tresure cards to prepared for a battle that I thought would be a battle to the death. And guess what? I was so lucky that the first time I battled him I got not one but two sprite pets!" What I want to know is there any way I'm sure to get it

Elizabeth ThunderCoin
lvl 35 Storm Wizard

P.S. I could try hatching the pet with my friends sprite, but her sprite is still a baby and it costs a lot of money to hatch a pet, plus since the sprite could be considered a rare pet so that makes it cost even more money
I had to fight him about 30 times to get it. So I know how you feel.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Well I can sympathise with your feelings and I understand the frustration of working hard to get something and to come up empty handed (so far).
It certainly can feel unfair when other people do not have to go through the same struggles to get the reward you are after, but you have to stay positive and stay focused and eventually you will get your reward.
The good thing about this, if there is such a thing , is that once you do get the Fairy you will appreciate it all the more and have a tremendous sense of accomplishment for having sacrificed so much to win it.

The sprite pet, like all pet drops from bosses are completely random and this means you might battle him another 30 times and still not get a fairy. There is no garantee that you will ever get a fairy pet as a reward for battling him, but the more times you fight him the more likely that you will eventually get a fairy; because yes he does drop a fairy pet but it is a very rare drop.

If you really want one, and you have the determination to continue "farming" him for it you will eventually get it. Stay positive and even take a break from it for awhile if you get too frustrated.

Good Luck, and post back here once you get your fairy. :)

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I know how you feel. A friend and I have been farming for the Sea Dragon pet and have been unsuccessful for well over 50 attempts so far. Persistence will hopefully pay off in the end. Keep at it!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice