Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who drops Spiny Fish pet in Krock?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
While questing through Kroctopia, I won a drop pet of "spiny fish" a crown only pet, trouble is i didn't record which boss drop the pet, does anyone know the boss that drops the pet in Krocktopia? I was shocked to get it because it really turned out to be a GREAT pet. Game, if nobody knows can you help me?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2x4 two step on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
While questing through Kroctopia, I won a drop pet of "spiny fish" a crown only pet, trouble is i didn't record which boss drop the pet, does anyone know the boss that drops the pet in Krocktopia? I was shocked to get it because it really turned out to be a GREAT pet. Game, if nobody knows can you help me?
Oddly, wiki says that pet drops in Celestia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Spinyfish

Mary

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
You can get them in the chests while fishing. Were you fishing in Krokotopia? Is that maybe where you got it?

I believe every aquatic pet (except the Storm school only) is available in the fishing chests. The only ones I haven't gotten yet are a Li'l Siren and a Sea Dragon.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I could have gotten it in a fishing chest, like i said i didn't record where i got the pet drop. But i felt like it was too good a pet to be drop in Krock. So maybe it was from a chest drop.