Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who (and what) is your favorite pet? Why?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Chances are, you have a staple pet. What "breed" is (s)he? What experiences have you had with him/her? Mine is my Patriotic Leprechaun, Zeus. May Cast Life Trap. May cast Disarm. +6% Life Damage. He saved me in the final battle of the Labyrinth by taking off the Death Blade for a Skeletal Pirate. Mini Uncle Sam FTW!!!

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
My favorite pet is the Leopard. I LOVE cats and this pet is absolutely adorable The extra fire blade she gives me helps a lot
Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 71

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Daring Dragon is really helpful with life giver and pip'o'plenty

Daniel LegendFlame

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I like Ruby, my emberstone tiger. She is a mix between a judgement and a Emberstone tiger. I bred with someone else, and they got the lower pedigree pet. She is my also first healing pet, and my only current healing pet. She did a unsuccessful breed the other day. Her pedigree is 67, and the partner's (Her mom) is a pedigree of 62, and her pedigree is 55. And now I realize I'm off topic.

Love to hear y'all's answers!

Molly level 74 balance

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
My favorite pet is Li'l Siren, she is so cute and i hatched with a friend so now she can heal me . Plus i love mermaids

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I like the armored skeleton. the unique factor that it gives you one more power pip at baby I think is cool.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Definitely the bone dragon or new tiki pet. They both look awesome!