Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Pets would you Pay Crowns For?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
Is there a creature in the game that you'd love to have a pet version of? I have a few, and I'm sure many of you do as well. List what they are, and maybe what card(s) they would give! I'm gonna try to keep the cards school neutral so more people would enjoy them.

1. Moonstrider Howler-I've wanted this wolf as a pet since I saw it for the first time!! I'd love the card to be a creature attack where we get to see this wolf do a double bash, like a minotaur. Maybe the attack could be an astral school, 4 pips, does 75 damage then 500 (larger attack value because of how many pips are needed since it's an astral school). Gives three cards by the time it hits mega.

2. Yaxche-who wouldn't want a mini copy of this guy??? I think another creature attack would be fun, and probably another astral school. Maybe a larger attack this time, 4 pips and does 700 damage. Again, three cards by the time it hits mega.

I'll add a couple more later, but what pets have you been wanting?

Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
Blue troll from Wintertusk- I like the looks of this character as well. It would be neat if the pet gave a couple of attack cards that automatically adjusted for your school; so if you were ice it would hit as ice and if you were balance it would hit as balance, etc.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
Borealis Golem-no idea on what card it gave, but along similar lines of something useful for every school

Survivor
Nov 22, 2015
I'd really like the deer knight to be for sale on the shop, without having to get it with the packs.