Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where'd you find that Mander?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Okay, so I know where to get most pets. Bosses drop some, you can, of course, buy some. Or two of your pets can produce some. But are there secret ones? When I was in Krokotopia, I found quite a few Mander-Pets there. And I was wondering, "Where in the world did they get them?" So that lead me to this topic. I know where the secret shop is, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell pets. (Unless I'm wrong. Haven't been to Krok in a long time. Stuck on Marleybone) Is there another way I can get pets besides bosses dropping them, buying them, or other pets producing them? Where can I get the Mander and other pets in that area? (I mean area of, well, secret stuffy! Weren't you reading this????)

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
nerual48 wrote:
Okay, so I know where to get most pets. Bosses drop some, you can, of course, buy some. Or two of your pets can produce some. But are there secret ones? When I was in Krokotopia, I found quite a few Mander-Pets there. And I was wondering, "Where in the world did they get them?" So that lead me to this topic. I know where the secret shop is, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell pets. (Unless I'm wrong. Haven't been to Krok in a long time. Stuck on Marleybone) Is there another way I can get pets besides bosses dropping them, buying them, or other pets producing them? Where can I get the Mander and other pets in that area? (I mean area of, well, secret stuffy! Weren't you reading this????)

I have two Manders :)

I got a red one in a boss drop (Don't remember which one, sorry)
And I have a super cute blue one i got from a merchant on the Krokosphinx Island. :D

Hope this helps! ^^

Molly
Magus Sorcerer
--
I don't believe in signatures

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Infernal Mander-The Beguiler
Fire Mander-Prince Manu Nirini
Mander(original color)-Kiwu
Storm Mander-Prince Aka Karanahn

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
green i found a mander that was in krokosphinx i have not farmed any bosses in krokotopia so i do not know about that i am also stuck in marleybone in kats lab so if you still need help just put another post :D

Nicholas Giantleaf
level 35 life

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
I once got a fire one that gives a card at baby from the first boss in the throne room of fire