Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Do You Get The Griffin?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
So lately I've seen a lot of people riding a griffin. I keep asking but whenever I ask they either don't answer me or they can't respond. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Administrator
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
CoolBookNerd wrote:
So lately I've seen a lot of people riding a griffin. I keep asking but whenever I ask they either don't answer me or they can't respond. Does anyone know where I can get one?
um you posted this in the wrong forum this should probably be in the ravenwood commons forum not the pet forum

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Ya apparently it's too cold in Canada for griffins, either that or the distributors of KI giftcards are missing out some profit here. Seems wrong to provide perks to people in some areas but shutting the door to other paying subscribers, not cool (Just my two cents :)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I don't know if other stores might carry it, but the epic bundle is a $40 gift card currently sold at Gamestop stores. And it should be available wherever there's a Gamestop.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Unfortunately, the limitation might be a legal thing. They may not have the certification (or whatever it's called) to offer some things outside of the specific areas they serve. I believe the game cards are offered wherever the producer of the cards are able to sell them. You can only do so much when there's a bunch of legalities involved. I'm sure they are working on it; but you know how red tape can hinder progress!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
I don't know if other stores might carry it, but the epic bundle is a $40 gift card currently sold at Gamestop stores. And it should be available wherever there's a Gamestop.

Because the distributor for the epic cards would have to abide by the Canadian import rules of bilingual marketing (French and English) they won't ship here. It is a shame as i live in BC and don't know a single french speaking person.

And no the Gamestop stores here do not carry the cards.