Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Your Favorite Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Tell us what your favorite pet is!
My favorite pet is the Carnation Pixie.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
CLYDON6 on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
the hounds
Such an excellent choice I like the "Ice Hound." Its' beauty is remarkable and it is a loyal companion.

Here is some more information on the Ice Hound.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ice_Hound

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I guess it depends on the character. My Death has a Scarecrow that is awesome ( he has spritely and may cast death blade, shield and trap), as well as a Fiendish Foo Dog that has spritely and a Shadow Phoenix that rocks. My Fire has a Phoenix that is pretty cool and a Fire Foo dog that isn't too bad either. And finally my Storm has a Kraken who is decent and a Lavender Foo Dog that shows promise.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
For me, it's hard to decide. I like to match my outfits, pets, and mounts. My Darkwraith set (darkwraith outfit+gargoyle+brown warg) is usually my Gargoyle, Boomer. Sometime's I like to use my Dastardly Magician, even though he does practically nothing. My Balance set (sprocket's feline hat+karahahn parched tunic+proud lion), I usually use my Leopard, Daisy. She can give me some power ups and a smoke screen spell.
In looks, the pet I own, a Dastardly Magician would have to take the prize. So elegant and classy!
Competitively, I like my Gargoyle. Dark Pact, may cast berzerk, and empower.
But I do love all my pets! They're awesome!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Deer Knight all the way. It gives remarkable spells and looks cool.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
When they finally make a catalan pet that'll be my favorite.