Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What QOL updates would you make to pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Isn't it annoying when you run out of energy? Or run out of gold due to hatches? Or can't hatch without those Perru potions? Are people charging for hatches? Here are some solutions i have for these problems!

1) Energy- increase the base energy you get when you level up. I bet more people would train pets.

2) Hatching timers-- There is zero reason that hatching timers should be 24/12 hours. This fusturates players to no end and incentivizes people to charge other's an energy or perru elixir because of the strained resource such as timers. My solution is to make hatching timers reset every ten to thirty minutes. Pirate101 allows you to hatch pets quite often! I do not understand why our timers have to be so long.

Do you have any other solutions? I would love to hear them!

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I would like pet snacks that give pet experience that scale to the pet's age/the area of the Spiral your wizard in/ revamp the mega snacks. Just because it now takes what feels like ages worth of pet games, mega snacks, and energy elixirs to get a single pet to ultra. I would say make like an Ultra Snack pack that drops snacks that have double the values of their mega snack counter parts, put it in the crown shop at idk 4,000 crowns. I know quite the number of friends who would buy something like that.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Slightly faster energy refill, ~80 EXP mega snacks, better single attribute snacks (like 15 to 20 exp to one stat), ability to re-roll one talent using training (NOT crowns).