Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favourite pet game?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
I'm sure there has already been a topic to this affect but I'd just like to know what games do you like best/ find easiest to do.

No question the easiest for me is the maze game, I always get over 70 snacks which is 4 points, but the fastest and probably my favourite is the dance game, I can't stand the drop game or the cannon game, both are nearly impossible to do.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i have to agree with you on that one, i am great at maze but i'm horrible at all the other pet games so maze is my favorite

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The maze game is my favorite. It's what I use to level up every pet. Once my pets are at or near Epic, I sometimes switch over to the cannon game just for fun. You can do it...it just takes practice and knowing how your pet will "fly."

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
cannon game!
the sounds some of the pets make makes me rofl every time
Keep Posting!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
i only do the maze and cannon. if need be, i do the dance.

the cannon can be completed in a faster time than the maze, that's how i do it when i wanna train quickly.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
rupertjames wrote:
I'm sure there has already been a topic to this affect but I'd just like to know what games do you like best/ find easiest to do.

No question the easiest for me is the maze game, I always get over 70 snacks which is 4 points, but the fastest and probably my favourite is the dance game, I can't stand the drop game or the cannon game, both are nearly impossible to do.

Cannan Game, Drop Game and Maze Game

Ian MythSatff-43 life
Wolf Blood-16 balance
Christoper DragonStirder-9 fire
Logan MythBlood-10 myth
Noah StormSword-8 death
Ian IceStaff-1 ice

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I can't say that I like any of them, but, mb cannon game is good for general stats building and mixed drops in the gobler drop for improving resist talents.