Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is best death pet? Can someone hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
11
I am currently a level 70 with enchanted archamemt.(Excuse my spelling) Is this pet good for my lvl? When does it turn bad?(Wt lvl does it turn bad?)
He gave me damage at teen, now he's ancient without any upgrades.

What is the best death pet for max lvl?(I hope to get my char max soon, so I wanna be prepared.)

If someone would be kind enough to hatch with me I'd like damage and resist. Fairy too, if someone has an op pet like that. I'd even take spritely.

Btw I have over 200,000 gold. So that's not a prob.

If your willing to hatch with me plz respond, so we know when we're both free. Plz leave your char name too.
My char name is Zachary LegendBreaker

Thx

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
118
The best pet for death could be a Piggle, any pet really, it just needs to have useful talents that could help you, like death damage or universal resistance. First generation pets are generally terrible, but you could hatch them to make better pets. Also, I wouldn't recommend having may cast heals on your pet since you're death and could restore all of your health just by using a drain spell, pet heals could also trigger boss cheats.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
215
G4M3R101 on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
I am currently a level 70 with enchanted archamemt.(Excuse my spelling) Is this pet good for my lvl? When does it turn bad?(Wt lvl does it turn bad?)
He gave me damage at teen, now he's ancient without any upgrades.

What is the best death pet for max lvl?(I hope to get my char max soon, so I wanna be prepared.)

If someone would be kind enough to hatch with me I'd like damage and resist. Fairy too, if someone has an op pet like that. I'd even take spritely.

Btw I have over 200,000 gold. So that's not a prob.

If your willing to hatch with me plz respond, so we know when we're both free. Plz leave your char name too.
My char name is Zachary LegendBreaker

Thx
Hey, G4M3R101. I have a fairly decent death pet. It is not at mega yet, only epic. It gives 18 death damage total--no universal. and ten universal resist. It has a may cast in its bloodline, though, for death, i dont really try to go for the may cast because we swap our attacks. I'd be willing to hatch with you if you wish. Just name a date, time, and realm. Btw, i am US Centrel so plz state times in that area.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
11
Shadow 343 on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
Hey, G4M3R101. I have a fairly decent death pet. It is not at mega yet, only epic. It gives 18 death damage total--no universal. and ten universal resist. It has a may cast in its bloodline, though, for death, i dont really try to go for the may cast because we swap our attacks. I'd be willing to hatch with you if you wish. Just name a date, time, and realm. Btw, i am US Centrel so plz state times in that area.
Hey, Shadow 343,
I appreciate the invitation, and I gladly accept.

I can get online anytime over weekends, but on week days, I can only get on past 4:00pm.
If it is okay with you, I'll be on at 7:00 on January 2nd(Saturday), meet me in "Wu" realm in the "Pet Pavillion" near the "dance minigame." If you would prefer another time, I should be free.

Btw, I leveled up my wiz a few times and now he is a level 85 necromancer.(death)

Thank you very much for the offer again.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
215
G4M3R101 on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
Hey, Shadow 343,
I appreciate the invitation, and I gladly accept.

I can get online anytime over weekends, but on week days, I can only get on past 4:00pm.
If it is okay with you, I'll be on at 7:00 on January 2nd(Saturday), meet me in "Wu" realm in the "Pet Pavillion" near the "dance minigame." If you would prefer another time, I should be free.

Btw, I leveled up my wiz a few times and now he is a level 85 necromancer.(death)

Thank you very much for the offer again.
Okay, sounds good. Only one question: 7:00 AM or PM?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
11
Shadow 343 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Okay, sounds good. Only one question: 7:00 AM or PM?
hey, Shadow 343

I can get online to hatch at 7:00PM

Sorry for not including that very important information

btw, i leveled up my wiz a few times, he is level 91

See yea then

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
16
Shadow 343 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Okay, sounds good. Only one question: 7:00 AM or PM?
Hey would you mind hatching with me too. AndrewThunderblade