Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What can I hatch with a jade oni?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I have been searching pet mixes for jade onis and I can't find any!! Can someone please tell me a pet hatch mix that has jade oni in it!? Oh and if I hatch a jade oni with an orthrus will i get a jade hound?! Or is that sytar and orthrus?! Or if I hatch a jade oni with a helephant will I get death oni?! Please tell me!!!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
As far as I know, the only pets you can Hybrid-Hatch are School Pets and some special exceptions.

I don't think that the Jade Oni can make any Hybrids, but then I again, I haven't mixed Jade Oni with every single pet in the game.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

Only school pets and danger hound make a hybrid pet if you hatch say Jade Oni with bloodbat for example both of you would get a bloodbat. I tried to hatch a Jade Oni and a Danger Hound but it came to be a Jade Oni. :-o So, it's only level 48 pets for now. - Sarah Moonglade 56 Storm

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I have been searching pet mixes for jade onis and I can't find any!! Can someone please tell me a pet hatch mix that has jade oni in it!? Oh and if I hatch a jade oni with an orthrus will i get a jade hound?! Or is that sytar and orthrus?! Or if I hatch a jade oni with a helephant will I get death oni?! Please tell me!!!
if you hatch helephant and wraith and youre pet is helephant, you'll either get helephant or that death elephant