Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
58
Aritako wrote:

As it is, the effects of this action are already being seen. There are a great many "perfect" realms available out there even at hours that the realms were always packed. And I've noticed in passing through the Commons, that there aren't crowds there as well. So, I guess for those that were suffering from lag from overcrowded servers this is a good thing. And there are less scammers and rude comments going on in the commons now, there just aren't the number of people to make it worthwhile I guess, so that is good too. And come 2012, when KI starts bringing in the 10's of millions of Chinese subscribers that have been reported to be anxiously awaiting Wizard101's arrival there, everything will work out for them.


Well the joke will be on KI, When that comes to pass I have played many a MMo and it is big business in asian markets Punishing players because of a glitch Ki didnt find will not Fly. And they will bail .

Ki dont believe me ask Square Enix "Final fanatsy 11" why there policy went back to pleasing there customers and what do you know that game has been online 11 years now.

Just a thought

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
94
Ayahc20 wrote:


Well the joke will be on KI, When that comes to pass I have played many a MMo and it is big business in asian markets Punishing players because of a glitch Ki didnt find will not Fly. And they will bail .

Ki dont believe me ask Square Enix "Final fanatsy 11" why there policy went back to pleasing there customers and what do you know that game has been online 11 years now.

Just a thought


On a quick side note...why the random capitalizing.
On a second, impulsive side note... why do I see people every day Type Like This. Did You Miss First Grade English? I Feel As If I Am Going Out Of My Way To Be Incorrect. This Doesnt Even Qualify As A Quicker Or More Effective Way To Type.
#EndRant.

Back on topic:
Very good point about the asian markets. They know a thing or two about MMOs, and I'm not trying to just make generalizations (although I did just umbrella many different countries under the term 'asian' >.<)

I think that will all the expanding on Wizard101's plate, designers and developers are looking past their now 'old news' american customers.

There are millions upon millions of dollars just waiting to be stuffed in to their pockets when they look out across the sea. Why look back at us? We see the broken parts of the game, offer suggestions to fix it, and still give them our money whether they listen or not. What do they do with that money? Use it to develop and spread their seed across the world.

To the forthcoming asian customers who don't see anything yet as 'broken,' KI sees no reason to 'fix' anything. MAYBE after they release on a more global scale, and they get these sorts of threads from people in all of those countries as well, and we have not yet found other life in the universe for KI to move their sights to, we could see some changes! Fingers crossed!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
1205
classact21 wrote:
Ayahc20 wrote:


Well the joke will be on KI, When that comes to pass I have played many a MMo and it is big business in asian markets Punishing players because of a glitch Ki didnt find will not Fly. And they will bail .

Ki dont believe me ask Square Enix "Final fanatsy 11" why there policy went back to pleasing there customers and what do you know that game has been online 11 years now.

Just a thought


On a quick side note...why the random capitalizing.
On a second, impulsive side note... why do I see people every day Type Like This. Did You Miss First Grade English? I Feel As If I Am Going Out Of My Way To Be Incorrect. This Doesnt Even Qualify As A Quicker Or More Effective Way To Type.
#EndRant.

Back on topic:
Very good point about the asian markets. They know a thing or two about MMOs, and I'm not trying to just make generalizations (although I did just umbrella many different countries under the term 'asian' >.<)

I think that will all the expanding on Wizard101's plate, designers and developers are looking past their now 'old news' american customers.

There are millions upon millions of dollars just waiting to be stuffed in to their pockets when they look out across the sea. Why look back at us? We see the broken parts of the game, offer suggestions to fix it, and still give them our money whether they listen or not. What do they do with that money? Use it to develop and spread their seed across the world.

To the forthcoming asian customers who don't see anything yet as 'broken,' KI sees no reason to 'fix' anything. MAYBE after they release on a more global scale, and they get these sorts of threads from people in all of those countries as well, and we have not yet found other life in the universe for KI to move their sights to, we could see some changes! Fingers crossed!


I wouldn't say KI doesn't fix stuff or even doesn't listen to their players as they have implimented a ton of my ideas I've originally posted here. They can't impliment everything everyone wants and to do so would likely completely ruin the game as many ideas are simply horrible and would overly imbalance the game. I have many legendary characters and each of them play relatively equal to one another both in game and in PvP. When I run into issues I bring them up here. I still advocate taking out beguile and all dispels in the game, just can't get Wizards101 to support my wishes on them. It would have been nice to have recieved some sort of reward for Wizards101 implimenting the ideas I orgininated here but at least things play a lot better and more balanced than they would have otherwise. They do go over these threads and take what they can from them.

Explorer
May 12, 2010
77
I think people are making very good points! KI might not care about the devoted players anymore.

Yes, their changes might lose a lot of long lasting players, but with their expansions, and openings in new parts of the world, they figure, who needs us?

My question is, is it all about the money? Does making your customers happy and giving them stuff to do, until new releases, not mean anything anymore?

To give something, then take it away, without any official response?

That is just bad business if you ask me!

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
58
classact21 wrote:

On a quick side note...why the random capitalizing.
On a second, impulsive side note... why do I see people every day Type Like This. Did You Miss First Grade English? I Feel As If I Am Going Out Of My Way To Be Incorrect. This Doesnt Even Qualify As A Quicker Or More Effective Way To Type.
#EndRant.


Lol good point.

Bad habit I guess picked up from posting to using capitalization on a word to emphasize it.


Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
9
I don't have problem with kI for making the changes in mega snacks drops its their game after all . But they should have at-least announced about the changes in the headmaster's announcements here.

For the last 8-9 times i haven't received any mega snacks from luska while the last boss has not given me any mega snacks for at-least last three turns. :( :(

I thought it was just a fluke, If it had been in announcement beforehand i wouldn't have wasted so much of my time. Well i won't now, I have no interest in completing this overly long dungeon for nothing of too much value to me.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
520
I was reading in another forum about when Amulets 1st came out Crowns only that they were to be added as drops upon Wintertusk's release. Has anyone ever received an amulet from Wintertusk or a LifeForce Blade?

I did get a Lifeforce blade in Nastrond (took about a dozen trips). I have spent much time fighting random Wintertusk bosses trying to get an amulet, but none so far.

As far as WW Mega drop rates, I think KI has bitten off their nose to spite their face. Maybe they have a new Stanford MBA advisor on staff giving them ideas how to maximize profits. I think KI has done more harm than good to themselves with this particular move.

And to tell young wizards that they have been stealing from Luska????! I have done WW plenty, and I can definitively say, I have never stolen anything in there, ever. Everything I have gotten in WW was given to me after diligently destroying monsters as per my school supervised instructions. I guess by stealing they mean us wizards have been stealing their potential profits?

I know my mostly favorable impression of W101 is less favorable now. They must feel the trade off of profits in exchange for dissatisfaction is worth it.

P.S. Does anyone know if you get more or better drops of other items in WW now?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
407
On another note, I think KI may have a good reason for this. We are all jumping to conclusions that they are doing this for profit, but am starting to think otherwise. You know the luska glitch? Well, maybe they took away the mega snacks so that they have time to fix the glitch. They did say in that one email that when luska felt safe, he would start handing out the megas again. So, when KI feels safe about the glitch, they will bring back the drop. Only time will tell if I am correct or not.

-Solstice64

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
Solstice64 wrote:
On another note, I think KI may have a good reason for this. We are all jumping to conclusions that they are doing this for profit, but am starting to think otherwise. You know the luska glitch? Well, maybe they took away the mega snacks so that they have time to fix the glitch. They did say in that one email that when luska felt safe, he would start handing out the megas again. So, when KI feels safe about the glitch, they will bring back the drop. Only time will tell if I am correct or not.

-Solstice64


Sorry Solstice, but you are incorrect!

Here is why, if that was the actual case, then there was absolutely no reason to change sylster... He no longer drops a mega snack everytime either, his drop rate has been severely lowered...

So much so, that out of 4 people doing this entire dungeon, 1 person may get 1 mega snack, 2 mega snacks if your team is very lucky, but who is the lucky person of the 4? Or did 2 people get 1 mega snack?

Yeah, just not very favorable to keep doing this dungeon over and over again...

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
407
darthjt wrote:


Sorry Solstice, but you are incorrect!

Here is why, if that was the actual case, then there was absolutely no reason to change sylster... He no longer drops a mega snack everytime either, his drop rate has been severely lowered...

So much so, that out of 4 people doing this entire dungeon, 1 person may get 1 mega snack, 2 mega snacks if your team is very lucky, but who is the lucky person of the 4? Or did 2 people get 1 mega snack?

Yeah, just not very favorable to keep doing this dungeon over and over again...


Maybe they were afraid there would be a glitch with slyster? Well, now I am just hoping. Your probably right.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
58
Well this point is moot to me, since my 3 accounts renew on Sept 19 and through the lack of response from KI staff to any of our queries or concerns only suggests to me that they do not care what we think and take the stand that they are wholly right and who are we to question.

Not too mention their arbitrary removal of in game features to what seems to be a universal punishment to it's player base.

Albeit we pay there salaries, have not complained before now of there shortsidedness in developing an end game aspect to give those who reach max lvl something to do so we would continue our support while they develop new areas.

With that said and nothing left to do in game at legendary I have cancelled all my accounts.

Which I infer from the lack of response from KI staff on it's forums to anything other than fluff pieces they write is what KI wishes all legendary Wizards would do.

Goodluck all

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
712
I hope you read most of those replies and thoughts, KingsIsle.

I rest my case.

My respect for you as developers had already dropped a good notch. It dropped another good notch when you removed mega snacks from that dungeon.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
After the release of Wintertusk, I raved and raved about how great this game is... How all the updates really made this game fun, enjoyable, and gave you something to do...

Before Wintertusk was released, I was bored and took a long break...

I always had something to do, after Wintertusk was released! Even though it did not take very long for all my wizards to finish Wintertusk, there was always Waterworks...

Then, the glitch update...

Now, I am back to being bored, and no longer have that great feeling about Wizards101 that I used to...

I know many feel the same way... Problem is, everyone is letting this situation die and not letting KI know our feelings on this matter... If we let this issue die, KI wins!


A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1623
vader1004 wrote:
I will tell you exactly what happened. KI is to cheap to let us get mega snacks from waterworks so they took it away. Now you can only get mega snacks from certain plants and buying them from crown shop. But i am thinking in the future they will take mega snacks away from gardens cause that is just how cheap they are. But then you have to look at the other side of the problem. They only did that cause they need the money to buy new content to add to the game. Without the money there would be no new stuff, KI would go bankrupt and probably have to shut the game down. So there is a good side of this and a bad side.


Kingsisle isn't cheap dude, it's because no one pays for mega snack packs anymore, ever since the waterworks, and they could lose big money for that.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
vader1004 wrote:
Kingsisle isn't cheap dude, it's because no one pays for mega snack packs anymore, ever since the waterworks, and they could lose big money for that.


You cannot lose what you don't already have.

In retail sales, the axiom is that every customer should be leaving the store with a purchase in-hand.

The KI analogy would be each user would ideally make a crown purchase each time they log on, and still be a member when they log off.

Thusly, it logically follows that users cancelling their accounts because of this issue is a nail in both coffins.

Losing customers will, in the long run, lead to more lost revenue than the loss of mega snack crown redemption. Because when the next world comes out, that person, if he/she had stuck around, would have continued with their monthly membership dues, and also might have purchased new crown items they will have to choose from in said next world.

Not to mention that word-of-mouth is a powerful advertising method, whether it be good or bad for the company they are mouthing.

Obviously, customers quitting over such a minor issue can only lead to the bad.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
8
Hmm, I think that most ki employee's agree with the general consensus of the people posting here. However, they are powerless to make a better game for all of us, because of whomever is at the top. Upon examining many aspects of the game it is clear that one person (maybe more) has a very twisted sense of reality and is quite mentally ill. You can not complain to a mentally ill person and hope to have a valid complaint corrected. This person is clearly sadistic as many things in this game are excruciating and torturous to achieve--like epic level for a pet. Sure you can get 1,000 crowns for a dollar and that sounds cheap, but then you pay thousands of crowns for most items. Why do they not give us credit in dollars, charge dollars and let us see directly what we are paying in real money. So I pay $12 dollars for a Sea Dragon then spend more money to train it only to find that it is worthless to me. They often give little gifts out when they cause people an inconvenience that are paltry as though they are some great reward for their mistake. Or spend crowns (real money) at an obsidian chest just to get a string of sausages. Never have I gotten anything of value too me from an obsidian chest. Would it hurt them to give something away once in a while that a player could really feel wonderful about. No, in fact it would help them to make players happy. But that would not be the same as making people suffer for spending real money on something useless or that soon becomes useless. This sadistic essence runs throughout the entire game it seems. Even K-Mart has a 30 day return policy. In Wizards101 if you spend your good money and made a mistake your out of luck. Spend your last couple training points badly and you have to pay to reallocate all of them even if you intend to spend most as they were spent before. If you want to see another example of a sickness just position your wizard so you can get a close up of the back of the head of the household item vendor on Wizard City and you will most likely see better what I am trying to convey.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
MJSherwin wrote:
...because of whomever is at the top. Upon examining many aspects of the game it is clear that one person (maybe more) has a very twisted sense of reality and is quite mentally ill. You can not complain to a mentally ill person and hope to have a valid complaint corrected. This person is clearly sadistic as many things in this game are excruciating and torturous to achieve--


To call J.T. Coleman and Josef Hall mentally ill/sadistic is reckless, slanderous, and most importantly, irrelevant. You might be able to figure out why it is irrelevant by referring to an old saying...

"The only person more foolish than a fool is a fool who follows one."

That is you, to a T, because from what can be gathered by what you wrote you have, and are continuing to, spend RL dollars on the game. So whatever the "person at the top" is doing is working just fine, thankyouverymuch.

If you want to see another example of a sickness just position your wizard so you can get a close up of the back of the head of the household item vendor on Wizard City and you will most likely see better what I am trying to convey.

I can't see it, because I am holding up a mirror to you and my line-of-sight is blocked.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
8
To call J.T. Coleman and Josef Hall mentally ill/sadistic is reckless, slanderous, and most importantly, irrelevant. You might be able to figure out why it is irrelevant by referring to an old saying...


A person is as a person does. To have so many excruciating things in the game that can be greatly alleviated by spending more money is sadistic behaviour fuelled by extreme greed which is a form of mental illness. Is what I'm saying reckless--I think that it is a prudent observation. Slanderous? I let the game testify on my behalf. Irrelevant? Why then are so many players complaining that keep paying dues that they have nothing to do or that training a pet takes so long that they can not afford the time. They finally have something that makes the game fun for them and it is yanked away because of greed. There is so much gambling in this game with crowns in the hope to get something good that I am sure a case can be made against it for illegal gambling!

"The only person more foolish than a fool is a fool who follows one."

Gee, what bad logic, lol. I am acting as a detractor not a follower. You are the follower therefore by your own definition you're the one that is being more foolish and is the fool.

I can't see it, because I am holding up a mirror to you and my line-of-sight is blocked.

What a cute little saying you came up with! You should be very proud of yourself! And I am very happy for you! :D

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
130
seasnake wrote:

I wouldn't say KI doesn't fix stuff or even doesn't listen to their players as they have implimented a ton of my ideas I've originally posted here. They can't impliment everything everyone wants and to do so would likely completely ruin the game as many ideas are simply horrible and would overly imbalance the game. I have many legendary characters and each of them play relatively equal to one another both in game and in PvP. When I run into issues I bring them up here. I still advocate taking out beguile and all dispels in the game, just can't get Wizards101 to support my wishes on them. It would have been nice to have recieved some sort of reward for Wizards101 implimenting the ideas I orgininated here but at least things play a lot better and more balanced than they would have otherwise. They do go over these threads and take what they can from them.


Whats funny is that i had actually thought that they should add a leviathan spell for storm before celestia even came out! Looks like there are a few mind readers at Ravenwood!

But to the point i think that the waterworks pet snack thing is a smart move, and if they remove the gardening mega snacks or at least make evil magma peas and couch potatoes drop less of them i won't be surprised. I'm guessing that if they had left the snack drops in they would have had to get rid of mega snack packs and lose a lot of money.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
MJSherwin wrote:

...To have so many excruciating things in the game that can be greatly alleviated by spending more money is sadistic behaviour fuelled by extreme greed which is a form of mental illness. Is what I'm saying reckless--I think that it is a prudent observation. Slanderous? I let the game testify on my behalf.


It is not extreme greed or sadistic behavior. It is a successful business model which has been adopted by countless gaming entertainment companies.

It is reckless because you do not know the people behind the curtain personally, and to say that the game testifies on your behalf about the creators being slanderous is a non-sequitur.

There are many MMORPGs out there that are far more "painful", to use your description of it, than this game. This game is a cakewalk in the way you pay to get the extras you want.


Irrelevant? Why then are so many players complaining that keep paying dues that they have nothing to do or that training a pet takes so long that they can not afford the time...


Two points about the above.

Firstly, the "so many" players you seem to be speaking about are not a very large number if you consider the size of the player-base. What is 100 out of 20,000,000?

Secondly, the great majority of people who post about the state of the game will post about things they perceive as negative, not positive, and the great majority of people who are so unhappy that they think they are being ripped-off will either quit silently or complain about it on here.

I.E., the great majority of the players are fine with the game and it's continual changes, and so are not complaining.


There is so much gambling in this game with crowns in the hope to get something good that I am sure a case can be made against it for illegal gambling!


You need to study up on some contract law.

(Edited for brevity but still legally valid.)

The Site(game), Site(game) content and the products and services on this Site are provided on an "as is" basis, with all faults.

The Site (game) may contain certain content or services that are provided for a transaction fee or other charge (“Paid Service”). These fees and charges are described on the web pages applicable to the Paid Service. In the event that you choose to use a Paid Service, you agree to the pricing, payment and billing terms applicable to the fees or charges for the Paid Service at the time of payment.

Neither the company nor anyone associated with the company warrants or represents that the products and services provided on or through this Site(game) will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected, or that the Site(game) will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.

In no event will the company be liable for any damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of your use of the Site (game), Site content (game), any services provided through this Site(game), including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages including lost profits or damages resulting from delay, errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site(game) or Site(game) content or services, whether or not there is negligence by the company and whether or not the company has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.

Sorry, you'll have a real tough time making a case about illegal gambling.


Gee, what bad logic, lol. I am acting as a detractor not a follower. You are the follower therefore by your own definition you're the one that is being more foolish and is the fool.


What I meant by that is that you are a fool if you keep paying money to a company of which you have much vitriol.

I am not a fool because I (as do most others) enjoy the game and know exactly what I (they) am paying for, with all the perks and foibles that come with the payments.


What a cute little saying you came up with! You should be very proud of yourself! And I am very happy for you! :D


That was referring to your possible mental-illness if you are hallucinating that there is some hidden message or meaning encoded in the back of the furniture merchant's head in Wizard City! :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
8
Mr. Loo Sir,

You deny, deflect and put up a smoke screen to hide the truth as best you can. However, your smoke screen is as thin as your logic.

Of course Wizard101 is engaging in illegal gambling whether they realize it or not. They take money in exchange for crowns (gambling chips by another name) and allow them to be placed on a bet that may pay off with something big. This is gambling plain and simple and is illegal. What's worse is that Wizard101 is pandering the gambling to children and that is not only illegal but is morally reprehensible. How many children is this going to infect with the gambling bug. How many innocent lives are going to be ruined.

Clever business model? Same as what drug pushers use to get someone hooked. Give a person some very cheap or even free dope to get them hooked then charge them excessively later.

I do not need to explain any further. People know the truth and if they for the most part were not hooked on the game they would leave in mass as soon as they understood the business model.

But basically your argument is so void of any moral substance I doubt that many agree with you. But in case I'm wrong feel free to put up more smoke!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
@ HooVooLoo

So, you think, or you believe, that only 100 people out of 20,000,000 are complaining about the change to WaterWorks regarding the Mega Snack drop rate?

Are you Serious? Or just going by the posts here on This message board?

Do you play the game at all? Because everyone almost every Legend I have met complains about it...

Now, maybe it is okay with you, maybe you don't see the real problems with these radical changes...

For example:

Some people, might usually have a subscription, but, when they are finished with all of the quests and hit the level cap, there is not much to do... Especially now... However, some people, went and bought Waterworks with crowns, why? Because, they could farm Waterworks, save subscription costs, and have fun while they wait for new material to come out...

Now, if you buy a washer, you don't expect the company you bought it from, to come back and say, no, sorry, we are taking back your washer and giving you a dryer instead... Hello? People paid for an area, knowing what to expect, not to have it totally changed because KI decides it needs to make more money...


Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
Your analogies are totaly out of this world.

Guess the owner of every store that sells baseball cards should be sued as well, yes?

Or every owner of a crane game at the local arcade.

Or every carnival barker that calls out for kids to try to get the ring on the bottle or the dart through the balloon or to try to shoot the automatic BB rifle to punch out the star in the paper or to knock over all the metal bottles with a baseball, etc etc.

Is any of the above sadistic and mentally-ill behavior?

Many parents, when moving house, choose a new location based on their research of the school district, wanting the best school they canfor their kids. So they move there, pay their real estate taxes, only to find that the kid happens to get bad teachers.

Should the parents sue the school? How about they sue themselves as they play the state lottery to help pay for the bad teachers?

The list goes on and on.

Basically you and I will neveree eye-to-eye on the issue. I think you are wrong about thinking KI is wrong, and you think the opposite.

So likewise, there is no point in me trying to explain further.

We are at the proverbial impasse, Mr. slanderer.

*shrugs*

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
278
darthjt wrote:
@ HooVooLoo

So, you think, or you believe, that only 100 people out of 20,000,000 are complaining about the change to WaterWorks regarding the Mega Snack drop rate?


I did not mean to imply that only 100 people are complaining about the change regarding the Mega Snack drop rate. I tried to point out that the number of players complaining about things in general is a small percentage of the entire player base. Even if it was 1,000,000 players it's only 5% of the total. But I bet the true number of people complaining about stuff is closer to 100,000 and that could be stretching it. That's .005% of the players.

However, some people, went and bought Waterworks with crowns, why? Because, they could farm Waterworks, save subscription costs, and have fun while they wait for new material to come out...

People paid for an area, knowing what to expect, not to have it totally changed because KI decides it needs to make more money...



Well, what can I tell ya'. In gaming what happened with the snacks is called a "nerf". Waterworks got hit with the nerf bat and people will just have to deal with it. It happens in every MMORPG as games mature and ideas get fleshed out. I feel bad for people who are so shocked at what happened, but lesson learned about nerfing. It doesn't shock me one bit, and believe me, I also wish it were back to the way it was.

The mobs still drop mega snacks, you know. Now it is just like the gear. You can still spend time farming waterworks for Mega Snacks.

Nerfing games has nothing to do with anyone being mentally-ill and sadistic. That was my main argument from the beginning, and as I have made my point to my satisfaction I have neither the need nor desire to continue with this thread.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2080
@ HooVooLoo

And the whole point of this thread, which you are obviously missing is the fact that this change is bad business...

The fact that, since this change, if you have noticed, not sure how much you pay attention, but, most Legendaries now have nothing to do...

Farm waterworks? For what, a slight chance at a mega snack, or all that time for nothing? Have you noticed how barren waterworks is anymore? Not like it was before, now is it?

Tower of the Helephant? Some think the ring and athame are ok, but once you have them, totally not worth doing this dungeon anymore...

Gardening & pet training are free, at least before, they made money with people buying an area...

Not sure if you have heard about Customer satisfaction and keeping your customers happy, but in business, it is usually a good idea...

Now, with nothing for most legends to do, players will find other things to occupy their time... Once that happens, which believe me, it is, you think it will be that easy to just get those customers back?

Now, you state that maybe 100,000 people complain, out of 20,000,000...

Oh wait, my apologies, that is your guess... Your statistics are funny, you should be a comedian, if you think that only 100,000 people are disappointed and upset by this change... Do you have any type of open chat? can you talk to people in the game? Or are you mute? I actually talk to people...

But, it is a good thing you want to leave this thread, you really did not have anything enlightening to add to it...

Now, I will agree, it may not be sadistic, but it is, bad business!