Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanted Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
There are some pets I want and I want to know where to find them.Here is the list:

Hydra

Minotaur

Troll

Green Banshee

Lost Soul

Krokomummy

Elemental(Fire,Ice,and Storm) Zillas

That's all I can think of.If any of you know where to find any pets on the list,please log in and post where to find them and which pet it is.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:
There are some pets I want and I want to know where to find them.Here is the list:

Hydra

Minotaur

Troll

Green Banshee

Lost Soul

Krokomummy

That's all I can think of.If any of you know where to find any pets on the list,please log in and post where to find them and which pet it is.

I know where to get some of them, but not all of them so this is what i know...

Hydra: level 48 balance only

Stormzilla: level 48 storm only

i dont know many of them since i'm not a pet collecter, but i think you could get a firezilla from giftcards, ofcourse it will have a different name and a spell card with it...

Amber Stormsong level 48 diviner

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I have a minatuar that I got from the bazzar when you could get pets at the bazzar but it drops from youkai in the tree of life, you get a hydra from the lvl 48 balance quest, troll drops from jade oni, green ghost drops from akuji, lost soul drops from the guy at the end of cyclops lane,

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hydra - Balance School only, Level 48 quest

Minotaur - Depends on if you want Myth, Life or Death. I have a Life Minotaur that I won from somewhere in MooShu.

Troll - I have a Mustard Troll from an optional boss in Grizzleheim.

Green Banshee - Don't know, never saw her.

Lost Soul - Wizard City & Krokotopia, various colors drop from various bosses.

Krokomummy - A dungeon in the Pyramid of the Sun

Elemental(Fire,Ice,and Storm) Zillas - Storm Zilla is Storm School only, Level 48 quest.
Ice Zilla drops from the Labyrinth.
Fire Zilla is a Storm Zilla/Helephant hybrid, I think.

I think Wizard 101 doesn't like spoilers, so I'm not giving specifics. However, you can Google these pets for exact locations and descriptions.....

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
zamoi wrote:
I have a minatuar that I got from the bazzar when you could get pets at the bazzar but it drops from youkai in the tree of life, you get a hydra from the lvl 48 balance quest, troll drops from jade oni, green ghost drops from akuji, lost soul drops from the guy at the end of cyclops lane,

So I can't get Hydra.That sucks.My friend is on MooShu ,so when he fights the Jade Oni I'll make sure that I help him.Same with the Tree of Life.Who is Akuji again,and is he in the Pyramid of the Sun,Krokosphinx,or Tomb of Storms.OK so the Lost Soul is from General Akillies. Thanks

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Freshta wrote:

Minotaur - Depends on if you want Myth, Life or Death. I have a Life Minotaur that I won from somewhere in MooShu.

Elemental(Fire,Ice,and Storm) Zillas - Storm Zilla is Storm School only, Level 48 quest.

I think Wizard 101 doesn't like spoilers, so I'm not giving specifics. However, you can Google these pets for exact locations and descriptions.....

Hydra-I'm not in Balance I'm in Fire so boo hoo.

Minotaur-Death sounds nice.

Troll-Was the boss in Savarstaad Pass.

Green Banshee-awwww.

Lost Soul-Was the boss in The Royal Hall,Chamber of Fire,or Palace of Fire...which leads to the Throne Room of Fire.

Lost Soul-The only dungeon I know of is Throne Room of Fire.

Stormzilla-awwww.

Icezilla-I want to unlock the Labyrinth really bad now.

Firezilla-Nooooooooooooo!Is there another way to get Firezilla!??(If there is,tell me right away!)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
cameron225 wrote:
ninja43800 wrote:

Hydra

Minotaur

Troll

Green Banshee

Lost Soul

Krokomummy

I know where to get some of them, but not all of them so this is what i know...

Hydra: level 48 balance only

Stormzilla: level 48 storm only

i dont know many of them since i'm not a pet collecter, but i think you could get a firezilla from giftcards, ofcourse it will have a different name and a spell card with it...

Amber Stormsong level 48 diviner

That isn't ALL the info I needed but thanks for that info.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I was playing Wizard101 and saw another pet that I really want.It is the Fire Salamander.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
ninja43800 wrote:
Freshta wrote:

Hydra-I'm not in Balance I'm in Fire so boo hoo.

Minotaur-Death sounds nice.

Troll-Was the boss in Savarstaad Pass.

Green Banshee-awwww.

Lost Soul-Was the boss in The Royal Hall,Chamber of Fire,or Palace of Fire...which leads to the Throne Room of Fire.

Lost Soul-The only dungeon I know of is Throne Room of Fire.

Stormzilla-awwww.

Icezilla-I want to unlock the Labyrinth really bad now.

Firezilla-Nooooooooooooo!Is there another way to get Firezilla!??(If there is,tell me right away!)

I know that you get a krokomummy from the tomb of storm of krokopatra.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
ninja43800 wrote:

One way; get the firezilla gift card. learn more about gift cards at:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
zamoi wrote:
I can't get pets from bazzar

Community Leader
ninja43800 wrote:

Hydra

Minotaur

Troll

Green Banshee

Lost Soul

Krokomummy

So many awesome pets. Over at wizard101 central there are many guides in the pet section guides ( If this link is allowed it will help you on your way to getting your pets) http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106

As many said the stormzilla and hydra are school only but there are hybrids that can be acquired.

Hope this helps.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
The green banshee is actually called the life banshee. She gives a card at adult that is great if your wizard is a life wizard because she gives a trap.
I have a life banshee if you are interested in hatching.

Historian
May 01, 2010
ok if you go to bust buy (this is for burnzilla/firezilla) the 20$ gift card there, during march/may, gives burnzilla and firezilla depending on the month, for more info, go to the tab "playing options on the left side of this site, then "pre paid cards" and go down to the bust buy one

the life minotaur drops i think from the life boss in one of the side dungeons in nadavillir, gh its the one to the right of jotun, from the life boss (i got 2, one from hatching, and one from the drop).

Survivor
May 05, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:
I was playing Wizard101 and saw another pet that I really want.It is the Fire Salamander.

If you want Fire Salamander, deafeat Prince Manu Nirini in the Throne Room of Fire a few times. :)

Survivor
May 05, 2009
ninja43800 wrote:

Hydra

Minotaur

Troll

Green Banshee

Lost Soul

Krokomummy

Life Banshee is from King Uro Ahnich.