Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

View pet talents

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I really enjoy hatching pets, my houses are unfortunately filled with them. Training them can be fun, but is tedious, especially when you train a pet to epic only to find it doesn't have the talents you want.

I would love for there to be an ability or potion or some kind of mechanic that would disclose what talents a pet may have. Instead of the possible talents being hidden, give us a way to make them visible. Whether through some quests, crowns, or training points, this is an ability that all pet trainers would treasure.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Well you can see this on petnome project or central pet wiki if its a first gen pet.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I agree,and have also suggested this before under a post called "Show Me the Talents".

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Tatiana Winterhear... on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
I really enjoy hatching pets, my houses are unfortunately filled with them. Training them can be fun, but is tedious, especially when you train a pet to epic only to find it doesn't have the talents you want.

I would love for there to be an ability or potion or some kind of mechanic that would disclose what talents a pet may have. Instead of the possible talents being hidden, give us a way to make them visible. Whether through some quests, crowns, or training points, this is an ability that all pet trainers would treasure.
Most of the seasoned pet hatchers know what all 10 talent slots are even when only 4-5 are active. If we could see them I believe shop pets would become lessa attractive. i.e storm hound has how many selfish talents for example?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tatiana Winterhear... on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:

All first generation pets possible talents are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets