Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Talents at Teen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I was training my pet to a teen and when it finally got the talent, it said that it had two tower shield talents. It also said that i had 2/4 talents already, but it's only a teen. If i train it more, will it lose the one slot?

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
No you will end up with 5/4 talents. It is a typical bug that occurs. I assume it is the may cast as thats the ones it happens most with but if it is the card kudos to you!! Two tower cards in your deck now :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
JMMS112495 wrote:
I was training my pet to a teen and when it finally got the talent, it said that it had two tower shield talents. It also said that i had 2/4 talents already, but it's only a teen. If i train it more, will it lose the one slot?

hmm strange i would lvl it once to make sure but then stop till a new reply

weird glitch or doublesight

Defender
May 29, 2011
JMMS112495 wrote:

It happened to my hawk too. It got 2 proof ( not defy! ) talents at adult and i was quite shocked. I think its because 2 of the same talent in one pet, when you get it 2 talents appear.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
JMMS112495 wrote:

Perhaps it gives that card, AND may cast it, otherwise you may have 5/4 talents, but i never seen it.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
JMMS112495 wrote:

hmm strange i would lvl it once to make sure but then stop till a new reply

weird glitch or doublesight

Yeah, I trained it to adult and now it's 3/4

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
sickk wrote:
No you will end up with 5/4 talents. It is a typical bug that occurs. I assume it is the may cast as thats the ones it happens most with but if it is the card kudos to you!! Two tower cards in your deck now :)

Oh, that's good to know! I guess i have two cards now lol. Thanks for the input :D