Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to get a kookaburra life bird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2018
Hello, my in-game name is Isaiah Dragonheart. I am trying to get ahold of a good stats kookaburra bird, I have tried breeding in the past, but I do not get a kookaburra bird back. Could someone please help me and also maybe breed with me their kookaburra bird if they have a good Stat one? Thank you and please answer back quickly haha :)

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Fballr on Aug 19, 2018 wrote:
Hello, my in-game name is Isaiah Dragonheart. I am trying to get ahold of a good stats kookaburra bird, I have tried breeding in the past, but I do not get a kookaburra bird back. Could someone please help me and also maybe breed with me their kookaburra bird if they have a good Stat one? Thank you and please answer back quickly haha :)
Your best bet would be to use the hatching kiosk, get a kookaburra pet, train it to adult and keep hatching with other kookaburras so you're guaranteed to get your pet back.

While I do have a kookaburra pet myself, I am unable to hatch with you personally as I don't have enough gold to consistently hatch. If you would like to hatch with my pet that is fine. It has triple critical, proof, and life-bringer. Its name is Toby 79(41) and he is always in the kiosk.

Hope this helps