Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treant Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
I Have heard that Oakheart drops a treant Pet, which looks like the dude from Nature's Wrath and Woodwalker. Which are two of my favorite spells. However, I have Farmed Oakheart for 10 times. and I have not yet gotten the treant pet. My dad has also farmed him ten times and we still have not yet gotten a treant pet. Help?
Wolf MoonStrider Level 40 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Idk if he does or not, but either way the thing about farming... You can either get lucky and get it on your first few tries, or you could do it countless times and still not get it. It can take time unfortunately :P

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Da1Meeper wrote:
I Have heard that Oakheart drops a treant Pet, which looks like the dude from Nature's Wrath and Woodwalker. Which are two of my favorite spells. However, I have Farmed Oakheart for 10 times. and I have not yet gotten the treant pet. My dad has also farmed him ten times and we still have not yet gotten a treant pet. Help?
Wolf MoonStrider Level 40 Theurgist

each boss drop has a different problability some things you get on the first try and some things you get on the hundredth time you can never know 8)

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
yes he does and now he has a card too. Keep trying it will drop.

Oakheart and the Forrest Spirit are hard drops.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
One tip I found is having one of my wizards do the farming who isn't of the same school as the boss.

Oakheart is Life so is harder for my Life wizard to farm. But my death wizard loves it.

The drawback is that if you get the pet and place it in the shared bank, the wizard withdrawing the pet loses all pet training points so can't train the new pet right away. But it takes a while for the egg to hatch anyhow.

I also found it good to trim my deck to just what I needed to do that boss. This helps if you decide to do a boss many times in a row.

Anyhow, the longer it takes the more satisfying the new pet may be.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008