Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training pets that give cards...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Ok, so I just completed my quest to get my forest lord and it says he gives the card at Baby. Does that mean that if I train him up past baby he won't give the card anymore or does he give it at that first level and keeps doing so forever?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Zabreneva wrote:
Ok, so I just completed my quest to get my forest lord and it says he gives the card at Baby. Does that mean that if I train him up past baby he won't give the card anymore or does he give it at that first level and keeps doing so forever?

The card will be available after baby too. The reason it is written that way is that some pets don't produce a card until they are Adult or higher.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
A pet that gives a spell at baby will continue to give it no matter how far up you train the pet.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Zabreneva wrote:

I know this is a bit off topic, but can a pet still hatch with another pet even if it was upgraded past adult?

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Fin3cy6 wrote:
I know this is a bit off topic, but can a pet still hatch with another pet even if it was upgraded past adult?

Yes, you can hatch with any pet that is at least adult level.