Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to little time, waaaaaaaaaay to little choice

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
lets face it. the odds of going to the hatchery and finding the exact pet and talents you want are at least high enough that you can never find it. true it does depend on who you know, if you have a friend with a good pet, you may be able to hatch. finding a complete stranger with the exact pet you want is nigh impossible.
i never was a very good pet hunter until i finally got my very first hatched pet. it acctually had good talents (thank you eric firecaster) but now i'm totally into it. i've been trying to find a rat magician, frog, frost hound, forest oni, and a few others and i've had bad luck.
my point in this post is kingsisle should come up with a pet finder system. basically, you go to the hatchery, go to the pet finder, press x to interact, type in which pet you're looking for, and it will show you possible matches in all the hatchery realms and the names of their owners. then you can send a hatch request including your name and pet( manifested talents included) to the person. this would be much faster than going through every realm and looking for the exact pet you want.
anyone else got an opinion?
jason thundersword promethean thaumaturge

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yes, good idea agreed.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
that would make life sooo much easier