Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This would be cool

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I think it would be great if bosses would drop pets that sometimes hatch out as adult or higher. Of course this would have to be rare and the rarest of course would be epic. Most of the time though it would turn out to be baby. Just a thought. Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Ellie

Hero
May 19, 2009
No it wouldnt, i guess then it would also be cool if some fights gave us 100,000 xp allowing our wizards to level up multiple times from one fight?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
"No it wouldnt, i guess then it would also be cool if some fights gave us 100,000 xp allowing our wizards to level up multiple times from one fight? "

No I am not saying that would be cool.. infact that would be just silly getting multiple levels from one fight. I guess I don't see the harm in having very rare drops out there of adult- epic pets out there. It would be nice to save on time and/or crowns.

ellie

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
"No it wouldnt, i guess then it would also be cool if some fights gave us 100,000 xp allowing our wizards to level up multiple times from one fight? "

No I am not saying that would be cool.. infact that would be just silly getting multiple levels from one fight. I guess I don't see the harm in having very rare drops out there of adult- epic pets out there. It would be nice to save on time and/or crowns.

ellie

That would just be silly if our pets hatched as adults or higher. Then it would also the rarest of the rare to get 100,000exp a fight.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
this wouldn't work. If something has just hatched then it is logically a baby. It would also be unfair to those who worked hard to level their pets

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
ya but I do like the idea of the multiple exp comeing out too for the beginners sake but not that much maby like 500 for the first oh what 3 fights just to get them going that way they can start off with a few more spells than normal But the pet comeing out of a boss that can happen already i got a pet from general akillies but that would be real cool so i like the sound or pets dropping out more occasionaly though

Explorer
May 22, 2009