Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This hound, that hound...

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
From looking on the fan site and at all the card packs and gift cards I found 2 dogs that I'd never heard of. Amanthine Hound, the purple one, and Attentive Hound. Do either of these have Spritely?

Administrator
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
:( I noticed that everybody has this "Brave Hound" that uses Spritely. Guess what? That pet is in a card pack bought at stores. Why does everyone have this pet that is Supposed to be Rare?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Guye17 wrote:
:( I noticed that everybody has this "Brave Hound" that uses Spritely. Guess what? That pet is in a card pack bought at stores. Why does everyone have this pet that is Supposed to be Rare?

Actually it was a reward for reaching a certain number of re-tweets, or something like that. It wasn't supposed to be rare, as everyone could get one at that point.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Guye17 wrote:

This was a gift KI gave members a few months back. And it is not available in any pack. There are other hounds that look similar, but they are not the same.
Check out the info here...especially where it reads: Description
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Brave_Hound

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Explorer
May 30, 2011
The brave hound was giving to everybody after reaching 20000 thousand tweets about KI in the forbes magazine article it was in the ravenwood news on the login screen.