Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the life banshee

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
i defended king uro Ahnie 50 times and i did not get the life banshee i am about to give up on wizard101 for good plz help or some thing

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If you are farming for a pet drop then you need to be aware that all boss drops are random and you may have to fight him another 50 times or more before you will get the drop (treasure, statue, pet, gear) that you want.
The sad reality is that random truly means random and no one can say for sure how many times you will have to battle him to get what you want.

Also, you may want to do some research here and at wizard101central.com to make sure you are fighting the right boss and he still drops what you are after.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
just continue with the storyline and you might get it in somewhere in the storyline just don't get so mad about it.

seth silverhammer
magus necromancer
current world: mooshu

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
icegod757 wrote:
i defended king uro Ahnie 50 times and i did not get the life banshee i am about to give up on wizard101 for good plz help or some thing
I understand!!! I have fought him forver and NEVER got it! :x :x :x

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
~ Hello fellow young wizard ~ Well make that on more time if not i am sry make sure you put all of this stuff to KI ~ Brianna SunRunner ~

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Yup, I used to feel your pain but after trying to get the Ianthine Spectre from the Gurtok Demon in dragonspyre as a drop for a week, I FINALLY got it! :D :D :D but, even if you DON'T get it, that is NOT a reason to quit wizard 101! there are better pets then that one that are NOT drops. So I hope you take my advice!