Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

strange outcome

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I hatched my Forest Lord pet with my Balance pet trying for spritely on the Forest lord. To my surprise the Balance got the Justice hatch but life got a death hatch. I will have to delete the death because my life has no use for a death pet. I tried several ways to hatch spritely into Forestlord but so far none have worked. You would think if you hatch life with Balance you would get a life hatch and Balance a Balance hatch.
I tried the Giraffe, the fairy, and all i get is a giraffe and fairy in return. No forestlord with maybe the spritely. Any siggestions? I feel like since Forest lord is a life pet it should have spritely with it you shouldnt have to hatch spritely into it. But hey have they ever done things simple.
I dont like hatching lower pedigree pets because of the bad traits they carry. But hatching the higher pedigree is just awkward, life getting a death pet? I can see it on the way to deletion.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Instead of deleting the death pet, place it in your shared bank. If you have a death wizard, then that wizard can use the pet.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
much to my surprise it gave me a life blade to go with the death scarecrow. I am still wondering how a life blade with a death scarecrow will benefit me. But since the game started mixing schools with the clothing maybe if I had a life or death wizard it might could use. Still I see no use for it.
Of all the hatching I have done in the many years of playing I saw just one thing come through in hatching. I got a spritely on Forestlord, this is the only thing I have been able to hatch over to a pet. I usually dont cross pets in hatching because of what happened with Balance and Life. I got a Life Justice with a scarecrow spell. Dont know how death came into picture, but this is why I dont mix. Usually I hatch myth with myth and life with life.