Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm wizard at Hatching.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I have hatch many times, trying to get some other pets with my Storm wizard and he always end up getting the same pet.

Ironically I hatch with my Balance and Myth and they never hardly fail, they always seem to get other pets... So why my Storm never has the luck to get other pets?

Even on hatching Storm wizards face unfairness... How much unfairness does Storm wizards have to face?

The answer is simple: Until we let them...

As of this moment I will cancel my subscription.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Daviato wrote:
I have hatch many times, trying to get some other pets with my Storm wizard and he always end up getting the same pet.

Ironically I hatch with my Balance and Myth and they never hardly fail, they always seem to get other pets... So why my Storm never has the luck to get other pets?

Even on hatching Storm wizards face unfairness... How much unfairness does Storm wizards have to face?

You are actually missing the point of the hatchery. the main point of it is to mix pets with talents you want to get a pet with those talents, not to get new pets. Even as a Storm myself, I don't care about hatching too much.

Now, if i wanted a pet with better talents then my Spell-Proof-Spritely Starfish, I would look for a pet with a talent I wanted, which would be Storm-giver in my case. I would then Hatch with it for a pet that, if trained properly, will have Spell-Proof, Spritely, and Storm giver.

The only issue I see related to Storm is PvP, but then again, Storms are fairly excellent in 4v4s...

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
dude! You have two other wizards! If they are so lucky, just use the shared bank and pass the storm wizard's pets to your balance or your myth. Hatch with those wizards, then pass the hybrid back to your storm. I wish I had a lucky wizard, I would hatch just using him. You have two lucky wizards, and you want to rage quit?!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
zebulous wrote:
dude! You have two other wizards! If they are so lucky, just use the shared bank and pass the storm wizard's pets to your balance or your myth. Hatch with those wizards, then pass the hybrid back to your storm. I wish I had a lucky wizard, I would hatch just using him. You have two lucky wizards, and you want to rage quit?!

it seems like he is talking about school specific pets, if that is the case they can only go to other storm wizards

Historian
May 01, 2010
mrthroatyogurt wrote:
zebulous wrote:

it seems like he is talking about school specific pets, if that is the case they can only go to other storm wizards

Doesnt matter, any pet in your backpack that is adult is hatchable, regardless of school specifics (I have hatched a satyr on my myth), but training it will take more patience, because then, you cant on another wizard.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Daviato wrote:

How is any of this a Storm only related problem? You had a bad string of luck that just happened to be with your Storm.

Seems you are just looking for reasons to quit now.