Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Pets.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
KI,

I don't know if this has been posted before, but if it has, I apoligize.

I would like to make a suggestion, which I feel that others may like also.
I would like to see the option of Stitching Pets, much like you Stitch Gear.

You would lose the old pet, but all the Talents (all 20) would be passed from the old pet to the pet you want them to go to. All the talents (all 20) that the pet has now would be gone, and the pet would get the Talents from the old pet.

Instead of trying to train a pet, that may never get the Talents you want, you could use a pet that has the talents and just move them.

Example: I have an Ice Starfish that has all the talents that I want (Talent A, B, C, and D. I have a Ice Hound that has only one Talent that I want (Talent B).
For so much Gold, I can move Talents A, B, C, and D (and all the hidden) to my Ice Hound.

My Dad thinks that this would not take a lot of KI Resources to do this (he was a programmer at one time).

Thanks for listening,
Joe.
Joespeh LionHunter.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, it has been suggested before, but that does not mean it is not a great idea! Hmm, wonder who suggested this idea first? Hmmm, not sure, memory failing me... Oh well, great idea, please incorperate this KI!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011