Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stats at Epic...and Beyond?

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
Okay, this will probably seem like a dumb question to some (and thanks again to all those of you who have been answering my previous noobish pet questions)--so here it is. I have an Epic Spinyfish with Spell Proof at 8%. All her stats are not maxed out, however--I think there are some Agility and Will points left, and maybe Strength (I don't have the numbers in front of me right now). Since training can increase percentage talents, like pips o plenty, pain giver, and spell proof, does this still hold AFTER your pet reaches Epic? In other words, would it be worth it for me to continue training those stats in hopes of raising her Spell Proof percentage to 9 or even 10%? Or is a pet effectively "closed down" when it reaches Epic?

Thanks for any clarification.

Tabitha

Champion
May 03, 2011
It turns out the answer to this is yes--I trained my fish up to max on Strength, got one more percentage point on Spell Proof, after Epic.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
Okay, this will probably seem like a dumb question to some (and thanks again to all those of you who have been answering my previous noobish pet questions)--so here it is. I have an Epic Spinyfish with Spell Proof at 8%. All her stats are not maxed out, however--I think there are some Agility and Will points left, and maybe Strength (I don't have the numbers in front of me right now). Since training can increase percentage talents, like pips o plenty, pain giver, and spell proof, does this still hold AFTER your pet reaches Epic? In other words, would it be worth it for me to continue training those stats in hopes of raising her Spell Proof percentage to 9 or even 10%? Or is a pet effectively "closed down" when it reaches Epic?

Thanks for any clarification.

Tabitha

ya can comtinue to train a pet after epic to increase stats and stuff
and your talents like spell proof that are affected by those stats will increase as well
k good luck