Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spritely casts on pets talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Hi;
i'm trying to have a spritely cast on my pets, but no results ... i hatched with many that have it, made them in differents pets, stats but the most time they give me only health gift...

Is any trick to do the spritely casts on pets talents?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
yaradavila80 wrote:
Hi;
i'm trying to have a spritely cast on my pets, but no results ... i hatched with many that have it, made them in differents pets, stats but the most time they give me only health gift...

Is any trick to do the spritely casts on pets talents?

Nope, just keep hatching with pets that have the spritely talent. I usually find it easier to get, if you hatch with a pet that actually has the talent in the normal talent slots, meaning a pet that did not get it by hatching with a pet that had it. So, if you hatch with a sea dragon, or any celestian pets for that matter, or a fierce hound, I think you might have a better chance, but still, you only get 4 out of 10 talents, but you do have a slightly better chance if the talent was manifested in the parent.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
How far did you train up the hatched pet? Did you get them to epic and still no spirtely?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Hatch with a sea dragon at teen my sea dragon got a spritely they get the spell fast.He is know ancient though. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
It helps if one of the parents already show the talent - you stand a better chance of getting it. But, the new offspring inherits half of its talents from each parent, which could be any of the 10 - showing or not. It takes a few tries sometimes, and maybe a different partner.

I was determined to get a ghost hound spritely with good death talents. (It had a storm talent I didn't want.)

tried with a spritely spectre - offspring A is ancient and still no spritely

tried offspring A with a spritely fierce hound - offspring B is at adult and still no spritely

tried offspring B with a different fierce hound - offspring C got spritely at teen. It is now ancient and has spritely, feinting spell, and deathproof :) One more talent to unlock - but it will take a while...

On my storm wizard, I mixed my original Stormzilla with my spritely spinyfish. My new Stromzilla got spritely at adult. He is now epic and has great storm talents as well.

On my balance wizard, after 4 generations of hatching, my Hydra got spritely at epic.

Keep trying... good luck! :-)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
How far did you train up the hatched pet? Did you get them to epic and still no spirtely?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hatched with fierce hound that have it, and my fierce hound is ancient but no results... I have three of them but nothing...