Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
I am not a crown user, so it is hard to find a good pet to get spritely with. All of my friends has a pet that has spritely. Pets are hard to come by, especially ones that can have spritely because there is only a handful of them that have it. It affects battle A LOT because I always have trouble healing myself, and for a life wizard, that pathetic. If there is some sort of technique that I don't know about? Or is my luck just running out?

Cass PixieCaster Life level 73 (that's a level I should have spritely but I don't)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
CanaryCass on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I am not a crown user, so it is hard to find a good pet to get spritely with. All of my friends has a pet that has spritely. Pets are hard to come by, especially ones that can have spritely because there is only a handful of them that have it. It affects battle A LOT because I always have trouble healing myself, and for a life wizard, that pathetic. If there is some sort of technique that I don't know about? Or is my luck just running out?

Cass PixieCaster Life level 73 (that's a level I should have spritely but I don't)
My school given Forest Lord pet is my most attentive pet when it comes to keeping my Life wizard going using Spritely.

There are other pets in the game that also can do Spritely such as the StarFish and JellyFish won in Celestia.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012

It's not as hard as you think, actually the Spinyfish pet is a crowns pet, but its dropped by two people, Cuthalla and Yogash, and most pets will probably have spritely, like the forest lord pet, hope this helped!

Valerian Hammer

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
michiganstate13 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
It's not as hard as you think, actually the Spinyfish pet is a crowns pet, but its dropped by two people, Cuthalla and Yogash, and most pets will probably have spritely, like the forest lord pet, hope this helped!

Valerian Hammer
If a pet is a storm pet, does that mean only storm wizards can use it?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
i know i have so many pets but none i am lvl 56 hope i find one good luck

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
CanaryCass on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
If a pet is a storm pet, does that mean only storm wizards can use it?
No, my storm wizard uses a life pet. It's the school of the pet, not the school the wizard has to be.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You can also hatch with people who have spritely pets. If you find a friend with spritely pet, ask to hatch. You don't always get that trait, but it will show up sooner or later if you keep trying!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
FinnAgainWindrider on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
You can also hatch with people who have spritely pets. If you find a friend with spritely pet, ask to hatch. You don't always get that trait, but it will show up sooner or later if you keep trying!
The chances of someone wanting to hatch an egg with my pets, is probably worse than winning the lottery.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012

Why don't you get a $10 crown or membership from Dollar General? I think they give spritely, but they might have unicorn instead. Some months they even give a Satyr card at baby. It's usually the card I buy. Hope it helps. ;)

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44

Delver
Jul 21, 2009

Just hatch with someone that has it. Spritely is one the easiest healing talents to get. Try to keep with higher pedigree pets this also helps. May take you a few times in hatching but you will get it. Hope this helps :)

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
In Celestia you can buy the pet starfish for 10,000 gold and it may be able to manifest spritly.