Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring clean - pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to trash all those unwanted pet snacks? My Legendary wizards have all their pets trained to epic and they still have loads of pages of pet snacks that cannot be sold - mainly from the hoard packs. But I haven't figured out how to trash or to delete the snacks either and it would take more energy to feed them to my pets (by continuing to play minigames) than it is worth.
Any clues - anyone?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
saeverest wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to trash all those unwanted pet snacks? My Legendary wizards have all their pets trained to epic and they still have loads of pages of pet snacks that cannot be sold - mainly from the hoard packs. But I haven't figured out how to trash or to delete the snacks either and it would take more energy to feed them to my pets (by continuing to play minigames) than it is worth.
Any clues - anyone?

You can sell them...at any of the pet snack vendors. But you sure don't get much gold for each. :?