Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Defy and Proof Pet Jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Hi everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that yes there is a spell proof and spell defy pet jewel: I got both from the star jewel blossom found in Farley's gardening pack. It works like other star jewels: if your pet already has the talent you can't attach it. So if you have proof don't go trying to get 10 more resist lol it won't work. It's perfect for when your pet fails at mega and is missing proof or defy though. I am hoping wiz makes the jewel blossoms farmable or at least available like any other seed in the crown shop as I wasted A LOT of crowns getting just one of them from the pack...please, wiz, put it in the crown shop like peas or couch and/or make a boss drop it, thanks!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
gillpill1985 on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that yes there is a spell proof and spell defy pet jewel: I got both from the star jewel blossom found in Farley's gardening pack. It works like other star jewels: if your pet already has the talent you can't attach it. So if you have proof don't go trying to get 10 more resist lol it won't work. It's perfect for when your pet fails at mega and is missing proof or defy though. I am hoping wiz makes the jewel blossoms farmable or at least available like any other seed in the crown shop as I wasted A LOT of crowns getting just one of them from the pack...please, wiz, put it in the crown shop like peas or couch and/or make a boss drop it, thanks!
That's great! BTW you can attach dealer/bringer and school based givers/boons jewels.