Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

solution for low level pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
i have seen a lot of lower players tryng to hatch to get spritelyso i have the solution
-why not give pets that mey cast a minor blessing spell-
it heals 65 instead of 350
And only dropped pets and crown pets mey cast it(like dream ghoul,
mith sprite)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
how rare is this talent going to be? and which pets are going to get it? I know some people are breeding pets to get specific talents, the last thing they want are more possible talents, for the game to choose from. If you threw it on unicorn for instance: some people are breeding nightmares I don't know that they would want their nightmare to inherit that low healing skill from the unicorn parent.

just sayin

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
vampire619 wrote:
i have seen a lot of lower players tryng to hatch to get spritelyso i have the solution
-why not give pets that mey cast a minor blessing spell-
it heals 65 instead of 350
And only dropped pets and crown pets mey cast it(like dream ghoul,
mith sprite)
Then that means that all wizards with a level 48 or 58 pet that can cast sprite will be mad(including me!).

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
zebulous wrote:
how rare is this talent going to be? and which pets are going to get it? I know some people are breeding pets to get specific talents, the last thing they want are more possible talents, for the game to choose from. If you threw it on unicorn for instance: some people are breeding nightmares I don't know that they would want their nightmare to inherit that low healing skill from the unicorn parent.

just sayin

ok lets say is uncommon
And i sayd only crown & droped pets mey cast it
besides if you were going to hatch with an unicorn well you have 20 talents that suck unless you want one of those piggle talents?

just a reply

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
Then that means that all wizards with a level 48 or 58 pet that can cast sprite will be mad(including me!).not all pets lets just say pets with a pedigree under 40.
lvl. 48 are way over 40. besides my orthrus dosent even have the spritely talent, so this talent would be better than nothing dont you think?