Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow beast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I just got a Snow Beast from the new Hoard of the Hydra pack. Anyone else get one and know anything about it? Well, besides the fact that it is a cute squirrel bat mix thiny.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MichKendt wrote:
I just got a Snow Beast from the new Hoard of the Hydra pack. Anyone else get one and know anything about it? Well, besides the fact that it is a cute squirrel bat mix thiny.

The info is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Snow_Beast

I haven't gotten this one.. I got the little death beast but haven't had the opportunity to train it yet.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
My Ice wizard got one also. Its trained up to teen as of now and has pips of plenty. The first time I saw mine, I thought the very same as you. A squirrel/bat combination. lol

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MichKendt wrote:

i got the spark beast and its so cute squeee
its like a little squirrel dragon and i think this pet has won my heart over the wooly mammoth pet i havent gotten yet ( sry @future mammoth pet)

although its storm so i am gonna transfer it to my storm char aka my pet collecter and loves showing off her cute outfits and pets and mounts

i noticed all of them give blades wich is kinda nice i am trying to see if there is a gives dragon blade talent cause if there is it is so gonna be on my spark beast ( i dont like calling them beast cause there just to cute to have a scary sounding name )

have fun with your fluffy snow friend i have to go train mine and see what she gets

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
i have like 5 snow beasts but i have not started training any of them but i have seen a person that has a teen snow beast with the amplify spell....... or at least i think it was a snow beast.