Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
I got a seraph and I was wondering is it a good pet to train or should i trash it?

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
I got a seraph and I was wondering is it a good pet to train or should i trash it?
What kind of seraph is it? I would not trash it if I were you. Hatching those with a wrath give you a great pet for death wizards.

Katharine B.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Do not trash, but train it. The possible talents are below, and this pet is useful for hatching as well.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Seraph

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Shadow 343 on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
What kind of seraph is it? I would not trash it if I were you. Hatching those with a wrath give you a great pet for death wizards.

Katharine B.
It won't necessarily be good, it depends fully on the parents' talents.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
lewski on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
It won't necessarily be good, it depends fully on the parents' talents.
okay, true point. :D

Katharine B.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Hi- I have two seraphs, and I trained one to an adult but when I learned the seraph spell I left it in my house because I didn't need the spell anymore. i'd say it depends on whatever spells you're planning on learning, or if you think it matches your gear i guess but i havent seen ravenlady777's post about its talents, so this might not be true. hope this helps!

courtney dreamwhisper