Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selfish Pet Talent???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Hello my fellow wizards!!! :D

I was looking around the pet forums when someone was talking about *selfish pet talents*. And I thought, how can a pet be selfish! Especially it's talents!!!
So, I am now asking you , what is a selfish pet talent? And what do I do to stop it???

Thank you! Your awesome Necromancer: Lenora LegendWeave level 52 Grandmaster Necromancer (Death) :) Bye

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I think that by "selfish" they meant a talent that only benefits the pet. For example, one of the talents that boosts the pet's own maximum stats. My seraph has a talent called tenacious, which really annoys me because it doesnt do anything to help out besides raising its maximum stats.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
A selfish pet talent is a talent that boosts the pets own stats without giving anything useful to the wizard. But, selfish talents like spirited which boosts the pets power stat is very useful provided your pet has talents that boosts your wizards abilities.

And since pet talents are decided at hatching and there's no way to pick your talents, you just have to hatch again and hope better talents from the pets manifest.