Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Self hatching guide?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
hello,
I posted a post on asking if it's a good idea to hatch and I decided I would all I need now is a basic explanation on how hatching works can anybody plz tell me Ty ( am new to hatching so I really don't get it )

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Jessica stormrider on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
hello,
I posted a post on asking if it's a good idea to hatch and I decided I would all I need now is a basic explanation on how hatching works can anybody plz tell me Ty ( am new to hatching so I really don't get it )
First, find a friend with a pet that has the talents you want and hatch with them. Use your best pet, or whichever pet you'd like to improve. Train the hatched pet to adult and hatch with your friend again. Repeat training the pet to adult and hatching (always using the newly hatched pet), until you get a pet with the same talent slots as your friend's pet. Continue training that pet, and only hatch again if it gets a talent you don't want. I know this seems like a lengthy and expensive process, but that's how it's done, and this way you'll eventually duplicate your friend's pet.

Wolf Windrider