Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeking 95 Pedigree or higher pet hatching partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
1
I am looking to hatch with any pet 95 pedigree or higher. Have a 89 pedigree winged catastrophe.
Willing to sweeten the deal if you know what i mean :) Let me know what you got and what you want

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4164
Just curious as to why? I have pets with all epic talents, it's the derby pedigree that lets them down mostly. My best pets have a mix though. All epic doesn't mean all good. Is it just for the goal of getting the highest possible pedigree of 97?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
862
seethe42 on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
Just curious as to why? I have pets with all epic talents, it's the derby pedigree that lets them down mostly. My best pets have a mix though. All epic doesn't mean all good. Is it just for the goal of getting the highest possible pedigree of 97?
Wouldn't the maximum pedigree be 100, or am I wrong? I mean, if epic talents/derby talents count for 5, and there's 20 in total, then surely the maximum would be 100?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4164
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
Wouldn't the maximum pedigree be 100, or am I wrong? I mean, if epic talents/derby talents count for 5, and there's 20 in total, then surely the maximum would be 100?
That would be true if there were 10 Epic Derby talents available, but there's only 7 so that's 17@5 and 3@4 to make a max of 97.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
862
seethe42 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
That would be true if there were 10 Epic Derby talents available, but there's only 7 so that's 17@5 and 3@4 to make a max of 97.
Fair enough, just curious. I think my highest pedigree pet is high 60's because I don't breed much, especially not Derby. Thanks for the info though.