Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sea Dragon

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My first sea dragon pet was a disapoint. It started with disarmament and went down hill with its talents from there. I got a drop of a sea dragon in the trial of spheres. It also is beginning out like its fellow Dragon, with Disarmament card. I hope the talents get better as it levels or I will find myself with two sea dragons that I can not use except maybe to hatch.
Face it, if you dont play in the Derby you have no need for derby Talents. Sure, Disarmament is a fighting talent but it is not a hitting card or damage card. Like Balance it is in the middle of using in a fight. I rather my pet give me a blade or trap or something I can use.
I may come back later and say I was wrong the sea dragon turned out ok, but so far it is following the same road. I bought first one with crowns and got second as drop. Out of two I hope one turns out worth using.
For those that have had good results with your sea dragon I am proud for you.Perhape what you use it for is what you needed I just have no need for a crown pet to play derby.