Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school pets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have had a few school pets turn out worth keeping leveled to Mega. But others i can not get any better with them so my Ice will carry a life pet with him cause he can not get a better pet from his own school. The Triton pet, i give up on today, and will probably delete all i have from my wizards cause no matter how long you hatch or level they just do not come up to a good pet. The wooly mamoth is another, looking at the stats you would think it is a good pet, but I am going to have to delete it cause after several hatches and leveling, NO improvement.
The Game comes up with some neat pets but they fail to make them good enough to want to keep. My fire gave up on the efferete (spelling) just couldn't get a decent pet hatch to level out good. Did i give up early on hatching? no after 6 hatches i feel this is enough. In the future when Game has school pets to go after i believe with all the trouble you go through to get them it is better off left alone cause it will most ;likely be a failure pet.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2x4 two step on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
I have had a few school pets turn out worth keeping leveled to Mega. But others i can not get any better with them so my Ice will carry a life pet with him cause he can not get a better pet from his own school. The Triton pet, i give up on today, and will probably delete all i have from my wizards cause no matter how long you hatch or level they just do not come up to a good pet. The wooly mamoth is another, looking at the stats you would think it is a good pet, but I am going to have to delete it cause after several hatches and leveling, NO improvement.
The Game comes up with some neat pets but they fail to make them good enough to want to keep. My fire gave up on the efferete (spelling) just couldn't get a decent pet hatch to level out good. Did i give up early on hatching? no after 6 hatches i feel this is enough. In the future when Game has school pets to go after i believe with all the trouble you go through to get them it is better off left alone cause it will most ;likely be a failure pet.
It is true school pets are not worth the investment. I usually train mine to adult for hatching with other school pets, that does interest others who collect them or want to hatch them with other pets for better talents.

Mary