Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scarecrow pet true or not

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
this for you professor. Greyrose some kid on wizard101 central said he saw a scarecrow pet at that hatchery he did reaserch on it and said it was a rare drop from silver chest. is it true or not? if there is a scarecrow pet and where he said it was dropped was wrong tell if there isnt please say so, so the arguing can stop.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Yes i'm also wondering about this pet if it is real or just a false rumor.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
sirfred1998 wrote:
this for you professor. Greyrose some kid on wizard101 central said he saw a scarecrow pet at that hatchery he did reaserch on it and said it was a rare drop from silver chest. is it true or not? if there is a scarecrow pet and where he said it was dropped was wrong tell if there isnt please say so, so the arguing can stop.
they do have a scarcrow pet vs the harvest lord a ton of times

Defender
May 09, 2009
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
jonathangonzales99 wrote:
sirfred1998 wrote:

Blatant lie. NOBODY will believe that.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
sirfred1998 wrote:

He don't drop scarecrow.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
idk i been seeing reports of unknown pets on central some guy said he say a pink madner with ruby eyes. but 5% that i believe of a scarecrow pet maybe it was dropped from a boss and he does not want to tell anybody

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
sirfred1998 wrote:

He don't drop scarecrow.
i went on wizard 101 wiki they have it if you do a silver chest

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
sorry if you think i'm lying but i have seen a picture on wizard101 central

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
sirfred1998 wrote:

He don't drop scarecrow.
i went on wizard 101 wiki they have it if you do a silver chest

dude, its a wikipedia web page isnt it? if it is someone most likely put that there to fool ppls and because you can change anything on any wiki site. i wouldnt go to wikipedia if i were you. :?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
there is no way it could exist because you would see a lot of people with it walking around

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008