Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Satyr is really um... happy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I got the satyr for my class quest reward, he seems a pretty decent pet, but the constant dancing is VERY annoying. It is cute for the first 5 minutes, but now I want to strangle the little guy. Please consider calming him down a touch, maybe he could dance every few minutes, not constantly!

Thanks,
Ankriston

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Honestly, I think you're literally the ONLY Wizard in the Spiral who's annoyed by the little guy. The Satyr is adorable, and I'll never get tired of his dancing! To know that my pet is happy makes me happy. :D :D :D :P

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I can agree with this. I mean I tend to zone him out most of the time to avoid going insane. But if he would only dance when he got a little bored standing around or if he could do the occasional backflip like in the spell to change things up a little.

The skip is fine IMO when he trots beside you as he is a friendly fellow. I just wonder if it's possible for the guy to stand still for a second that would be fine by me.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
lol Nope, you aren't the only one who finds the constant dacing a bit tiresome. My life wizard's satyr (aka Skippy) is in her backpack because he is such a dancing fool.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
what do you mean by class quest reward? i'm sorry this has nothing to do with the goat man's dancing but i need to know. you can post the answer on 1 of my other pages like lots of $$$ or flaming horse? Thx

justin hawkflame

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Truthfully, I love the little guy. I do wish I could stop his dancing a little though.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love my satyr! Hawk, to answer your question at level 48 everyone gets a school pet that comes with a card.
Life's is the satyr
Death is wraith
Storm is stormzilla
Balance is hydra
Fire is heliphant
Ice is colossus
Myth is orthus

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Ankriston wrote:
I got the satyr for my class quest reward, he seems a pretty decent pet, but the constant dancing is VERY annoying. It is cute for the first 5 minutes, but now I want to strangle the little guy.

If someone makes an animation of a W101 wizard actually strangling the little satyr pet, I would be most amused. Hmm. Looks like I found me a summer project for when schools out! =D