Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Samoorai Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Does anyone have a samoorai pet they would be willing to hatch with me? I'm not too concerned about what stats it has, so long as it is a samoorai. I have a ninja pig and a heckhound already adult, and I also have a brown spider, goat monk, snow serpent, cyclops, fire elf, brass golem, myth sprite, banshee, storm salamander, and midnight sprite that I can get to adult within a couple of days in order to hatch.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I do have a samoorai pet that you can hatch with. Just let me know the time (including time zone), realm, and wizard name. Since it takes at least a day for posts to appear please pick a date a few days away.

You can use any pet you want. I am also not sure of the talents on my samoorai. I think it is at epic and has spritely.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Awesome, thanks! Would next Saturday (the 14th) work for you? I can be available anytime after noon central time (US & Canada). My wizard name is Nora Titan, and we can meet in the Pixie realm near the front of the hatchery.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The only time i can hatch on that day is around 6-7pm CDT.

How about 7pm central time in realm and place you suggested.

I somehow managed to find that pet. It is indeed at epic. The talents are pip o plenty, spritely, health gift, and one other i can't remember. (I do know it is not a selfish talent).

My wizard's name is Hannah Lifebringer.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011