Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

red kraken pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Fire Kraken was a test realm pet, but never went live. Yes, I would have very much would of wanted a Kraken pet.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
A "Fire Kraken" pet. I doubt there is one. I haven't even seen a Storm Kraken. I wish there was a Storm Kraken pet though. LOL

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
does this exist i had several people say it does

i've heard both.. i've had people say they have seen it.. but i have not seen it.. but i've also heard people say there is no such thing.. but when i'll ask about it and get back to you

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hey guys, I think there should be a Icehownd pet and I think you should be able to buy each school pet, but the pet would not give a card. Like hydra - I think I should be able to buy it. I like the pet but it should be like $10000 coins anyways. I'm fire in the game and my name is Kevin Downforge - that is my name :-D. So anyways if you like my message plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz say I like it. I want this message to be posted in the game, so we have Icehownd and hydra pet. I love hydra pet :-D... so bye... :-D... plz reply to my message. :-D.

If you don't understand what I'm saying plz reply that you don't understand.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i have found a glitch i fought kraysys and it said i got a fire krken pet i waited 18 hours to hatch and it was a statue so i sold this item it is a glitch if you get it in live realm