Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2015
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
Well I hatch all of my pets so idk

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
I would say some of those school specialized pets (especially Myth pets, since there are not as many high-leveled Myths now-days). Maybe not seraphs, since I see them quite often.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
To me, there are three very rare pets that not very many people have, the eye family. You have to install a different game, not many people play it, and you have to have crowns. Often people hatch, which increases population of that pet so you'd have to conduct an experement in a realm to find out what pet is the rarest.

- Daniel DragonShield wizard level 95

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Holiday pets of course becuz they only come around ONCE a year and if you miss them you have to wait all that time

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I haven't read through this entire post so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the rarest pet is in fact the sheep. As far as I know it was only given out to employees and to certain players, and that was a long time ago. I've only seen one sheep the entire time I'ved played this game, and I've been playing since it went live. If anyone has a sheep, I'd love to hatch!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
And now that I'm thinking about it, I remembered that you can't even hatch it. It can only be given to you, which is why it's so rare.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2008
Technically I think the rarest pet would be the pioneer or frontier dragon, but the pioneer dragon isn't available anymore.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Alexanderlionheart... on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Holiday pets of course becuz they only come around ONCE a year and if you miss them you have to wait all that time
They can be hatched though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
toontower on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
I haven't read through this entire post so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the rarest pet is in fact the sheep. As far as I know it was only given out to employees and to certain players, and that was a long time ago. I've only seen one sheep the entire time I'ved played this game, and I've been playing since it went live. If anyone has a sheep, I'd love to hatch!
It can't be hatched. It's one of a few pets that will never result in itself. You would end up with whatever pet you had or a chance at a Goat Monk.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
The idea of something being rare is all opinion based. As most of this topic is opinionated.

- Jessica RavenDreamer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2016
The rarest pet is hands down the pig that Professor Ambrose gives you. Although everyone gets it, it is always forgotten among the many other pets you get later on in the game. You cannot dye it, and it is a very weak pet.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
A rare pet drop would be the sea dragon from Kestrel Blackstorm when the lost pages event comes up. I got that maybe the 20th time trying to get the mount. It's a really great pet, too, pretty great for any school.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
lets all just breathe, on that note let's not forget that the scarecrow pet is given out to death students from the death school teacher when you complete a school quest at a certain level xD (or at least it did in my day)

Rarity would be determined by how acquired as we all know. So any pet that is only available threw one time " celebrations or events etc" would become thee rarest possible. Exspecially when you factor in x amount of the people that got them that don't play, x amount of people that don't need to hatch it. aka just collection pet and the fact that it can't be bought, dropped or even to include hatched in some cases.

When you factor these principles for any pet to determine rarity, it should be pretty easy to determine.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh have a good day all xDkennethdragonshade

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
The rarest pet would be the Sheep, since it is only available as a special gift or if you work as a creator of the game. Others include the FOG Unicorn (but it's now in the Immortals Lore), the Yellow Fire Elf, the Boar Knight, the Death Scarab, the Danger Hound and the Frontier/Pioneer Dragons.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Ya all wrong in my opinion. The most rare pet in wiz101 is the storm beetle. Went extinct in the second month of king isle game during year one. Now storm beetle auto turn to rain beetle upon hatch. No way to get it anymore

Survivor
Jun 13, 2015
Rarest pet is either the pioneer dragon or sheep. Pioneer dragon was a beta testing gift and sheep pet is for ki employees. and I think I'm going with pioneer dragon for rarest.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
I'm not sure what the rarest pet is, but I don;t think the pet matters it's the stats.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Elite Warrior wrote:
Hi, I get tons of pets, rare common ultra rare and all. I hatched a death bat yesterday and it is pretty cool. I am avalibe to hatch whenever

Jack thunderrunner lvl 70
Kane soulhorn Lvl 50
Valdus earthblade lvl 27
Jacob sword lvl 20
When can you hatch today?